How to apply

Italian students

Due to the high success of the Global Governance programme, in the a.y. 2018/2019 there might be some changes in the number of students accepted, in the modalities of acceptance and in the programme structure. We will keep all students periodically informed on this website and expect by January 2018 to have the complete information available on-line.

Foreign students


Applications are open starting from September 1st to access the first phase of the pre-interview.

​​​Applicants must fill out the on-line application form. Before starting your application make sure you have all the required documents listed below:

1) High School Diploma valid for the enrollment in the Italian Universities (12 years of education*), or your latest evaluation at school in case you are still attending High school;

2) Curriculum Vitae (in English, any format);

3) Personal Statement (in English, any format);

4) Passport (or ID card for Italian students).

Only applications accompanied by all documentation will be considered.

Students will be evaluated by the Admission Committee only after filling out the on-line application form.

Students are selected on the basis of their CV, their personal motivation, their English level (B2) and their openness to international experiences. 

The best applicants will be selected to sit for an interview with a Professor of the Admission Committee (via Skype for foreigners). We remind that only 50 students - 25 Italians and 25 foreigners - will be admitted to the Course.

* In order to enroll, it is required your original home country 12-year school qualification, translated and legalised by the Italian Diplomatic Representation, together with the Declaration of Value. In some countries the structure of the school system is 10 or 11 years in total: in this case, students must prove either to have already attended and completed successfully 1 or 2 years of University (to comply with the minimum requirement of 12 years of school) or to have obtained a qualification at a post secondary non-University Institute. For further information on qualifications issued abroad, please check the Ministry of Education’s rules.