QUANTITATIVE METHODS I
FINAL EXAM RULES
The written part of the exam will be administered via Moodle, which you can access with any laptop/tablet of your own following this link https://esamionline.uniroma2.it
The first time you will need to sign in with your credentials (the same you use to access Microsoft Teams). Afterwards, you can simply click on OpenId Connect. Once inside Moodle you need to enrol into the QUANTITATIVE METHODS exam (you can search by my name, or by the name of the course). Clearly, these preliminary operations are required only the first time. Once you will be enrolled into the course, you will no longer need to repeat these preliminary passages.
The exam will be available as a link in the Exam section, on the day of the exam and at the scheduled time. Before the exam a Trial Exam will be available for new students to get confident with the platform. You are strongly invited to access Moodle and the Trial Exam in advance with respect to the exam, so as to get familiar with the application. On the day of the exam, we will not be able to solve any technical issue (forgot password, invalid login, unable to find the exam, etc…).
Further useful instructions for the exam:
- The time and the number of questions will be communicated shortly before the exam. Please be informed that the time will count as soon as you start your exam on Moodle. During the entire duration of the exam, you will be able to see the time left for you to finish right below the questions navigation tab (on the right hand side of your screen).
- You will only have one "attempt" to access the exam. Once you finish answering all questions (you can revise your answers by browsing through the navigation tab on the right hand side of your screen), you can submit the exam by clicking on "Invia tutto e termina tentativo".
- It is a closed-book exam. You are not allowed to use any external help or support, either paper or electronic. Violations of this indication and cheating in any form will result in the cancellation of the exam, in the impossibility for the student to attend the exam call for the entire Session, and the obligation for the professors to send a report on this misconduct to the Coordinator of the programme.
- The day of the exam you will need your ID and your libretto for identification, statistical tables, a calculator and paper and pens. No other material is allowed. For those of you attending in person, we will provide you with statistical tables and scratch paper for computations.
- After the exam, the final marks will be communicated to you via Delphi. Please be informed that if you want to reject the mark, you must do it via Delphi itself, by adding a message in the space devoted to the notes to the teacher. Please notice that the latter is THE ONLY WAY to reject the mark. Requests of rejection sent via email to the teachers will not be considered.