- Ph.D. Degree in Methodological Statistics. Thesis title: "multilinear models for the analysis of three-way data" (in Italian) Advisor: Renato Coppi
Department of Statistics, Probability and Applied Statistics, University of Rome "La Sapienza", 1994.
- Laurea summa cum laude in Statistics and Economics - Faculty of Statistics, University of Rome "La Sapienza", 1990.
Multivariate and computational statistics. In particular: cluster analysis, mixture models, latent variable models.
He is author of several papers on multivariate methods published on international journals, such as: CSDA, Psychometrika, Journal of Classification, Journal of Chemometrics etc.
RECENT RESEARCH GRANTS:
- PRIN 2010 "Multivariate models for risk assessment" (supervisor prof. Paolo Giudici).
- PRIN 2006 "Metodi statistici multivariati per la valutazione simultanea dell'efficacia-efficienza e soddisfazione dei servizi di pubblica utilit`" (supervisor prof. Maurizio Vichi).
- "Statistical tools for decision making", II year, 1nd level Degree in Global Governance (in English) University of "Tor Vergata", Faculty of Economics.
- "Metodi Statistici per il management", I year, 2nd level Degree in Economics and Management (in Italian) University of "Tor Vergata", Faculty of Economics.
- "Mixture models", II year Ph.D. in Economics and Finance (in English) University of "Tor Vergata", Department "EF".
- Board member of SIS-CLADAG (CLassification and Data Analysis Group)
- Member of the working group on Mixture Models of ERCIM
(European Research Consortium for Informatics and Mathematics)
- Member of the Ph.D. program in Economics and Finance, University of "Tor Vergata", Department "EF".