The exam is based on a written test. The written test will last 1 hour and 45 minutes, and it is made of 4 open questions, namely:
- two questions on Part I – Management Consulting fundamentals
- one question on Part II – Design Thinking methodology
- one question on Part III – Agile methodology.
A sample test is provided in the teaching materials on the course web site allowing students to see in advance the test structure.
As optional activities:
- Attending students might take part in two group works (one on Design Thinking applications and one on Agile methodology applications), develop a group presentation on the business cases provided and get up to 2 extra points.
- Non attending students might take in the written test an extra question on the literature review article (above reported) and get up to 1 extra point.