Student authentication

Is it the first time you are entering this system?
Use the following link to activate your id and create your password.
»  Create / Recover Password

Regolamento esame

The exam is specific for attending and non-attending students and assesses the overall preparation of the student, the ability to integrate the knowledge of the different parts of the program, the consequentiality of reasoning, the ability analytical and autonomy of judgment. In addition, language properties and clarity of presentation  are evaluated, in compliance with the Dublin descriptors:1. knowledge and understanding; 2. Ability to apply knowledge and understanding; 3. Making judgements; 4. Learning skills; 5: Communication skills. 

For attending students, the exam is based on a written test. The written test lasts 1 hour and consists of 2 open questions drawn from the attending students’ program. The written test is accompanied by an individual assignment (60% of the evaluation). Group assignments carried out during the course, complete the overall evaluation (for the remaining 40%).

For non-attending students, the exam is entirely based on a written test. The written test lasts 2 hours and consists of 4 open questions drawn from the different parts of the non-attending students’ program.


Bocken, N., Ritala, P., Albareda, L., & Verburg, R. (Eds.). (2019). Innovation for Sustainability: Business Transformations Towards a Better World. Springer  (suggested for attending students, mandatory for non-attending students)