BUSINESS GOVERNMENT RELATIONSHIPS
Business Government Relationships
The exam is different between the attending and not-attending students.
- For attending students is planned a written exam at the end of the course and also immediately at the end of the lectures (15 multi-choice questions and 5 open-ended questions based on the lectures and the suggested readings). It is evaluated in X out of 30.
- For Not-attending students is expected a written exam only at the end of the course (5 open-ended questions based on the lectures and the suggested readings, that are mandatory). It is evaluated in X out of 30.
- Excellent answers are those which represent an appropriate mix between theory and practice (i.e. business examples). Theoretical connections among the different topics are also very welcome.
- Students can decide to reject a grade when not satisfied.
- Only students registered through the Delphi System will be allowed to perform the ordinary calls in 2018.