To successfully attend the Master of Science in Economics it is necessary to have adequate knowledge of economic theory and quantitative analysis.
In order to be admitted, it is necessary to hold an Italian undergraduate degree in one of the following degree classes:
ex. D.M. 270/04:
- L-33 Scienze economiche
- L-18 Scienze dell'economia e della gestione aziendale
- L-8 Ingegneria dell'informazione
- L-41 Statistica
- L-16 Scienze dell'amministrazione e dell'organizzazione
- L-30 Scienze e tecnologia fisiche
- L-35 Scienze matematiche
- classe 28 (Scienze economiche)
- classe 17 (Scienze dell'economia e della gestione aziendale)
- classe 9 (Ingegneria dell'informazione)
- classe 37 (Scienze statistiche)
- classe 19 (Scienze dell'amministrazione)
- classe 25 (Scienze e tecnologie fisiche)
- classe 32 (Scienze matematiche)
and equivalent degrees.
For applicants who graduated from a non-Italian University, the Admission Board will ascertain the equivalence between the non-Italian and the Italian degree.
For applicants who do not meet the entry requirements, the Admission Board will verify whether they hold the skills and competencies needed, such as an undergraduate university degree with a strong quantitative background.
Generally speaking, a strong quantitative background means:
- NON-EU students: Economics, Business, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Engineering.
- EU students: Economics, Business, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Engineering, but other backgrounds will also be taken into consideration, mostly basied on the background in Mathematics and/or Statistics and on the student’s motivation.
In any case, admission to the Master’s Degree in Economics is conditional to the assessment by an Admission Board, by means of the documents provided and according to the application procedure.