Login
Student authentication

Is it the first time you are entering this system?
Use the following link to activate your id and create your password.
»  Create / Recover Password

Regolamento esame

Structure of the final exam

The final exam is a written exam (in presence) aimed at evaluating the ability to develop a logical and coherent mathematical reasoning. 

Active participation during class lectures and open discussions will also be considered in the final assessment.

Starting from the academic year 2022-2023, students will receive home assignments every two weeks. Assignments will be corrected during practice classes. The individual (written) solutions to such assignments will be graded and will contribute up to 40 per cent of the final evaluation. The final (written) exam will provide the remaining 60 per cent.  The grades of the assignments will be valid for one year from the end of the course. 

The lecturer may propose general discussions on advanced topics.