COVID EXAM RULES - JUNE
The exam will be written (format n. 3, according to the new University Guidelines) and administered from remote using Teams. Those who have registered for the exam will be added to the exam activity on Teams. You need to be prepared with a computer or a mobile device with a functioning camera and microphone, and a valid Teams login. You also need to be prepared with ten blank paper sheets (A4 format), and have installed CamScanner (or any equivalent scan app) on your smartphone (please, familiarize in advance).
- At the beginning of the exam, you should all be connected with the camera on placed on a side (we should be able to see you, your desk and blank papers). IThe exam will only be valid if we can see you on the camera all the time.
Immediately after everybody has established connection, we will upload the exam questions on Teams. You will then have 20 minutes to copy the questions on your blank paper sheets, in the very exact format (including spaces for answers).
- Once you're done, the exam will start, and you are no longer allowed to work on your computer/smartphone. You can raise your hand if you have a question, in which case we'll start a private chat.
- At the end of the exam, you will be asked to hand in your answers by uploading a scan of all your papers on Teams.
- If you finish the exam earlier, you can send your answers straight away.
Once we've uploaded the grades on Delphi, we will also set up a review session on Teams (date TBA).
See below for further details.
PRE-COVID GENERAL EXAM RULES FOR Game Theory and Industrial Organization (12 CFU)
1. The final mark is a weight of the Game Theory part (50% weight) and the industrial Organization part (50%).
2. The Industrial Organization part takes 1 hour. It is written and can include both mathematical and essay type questions.
3. In the January/February exam session, those students who have passed the pre-appello in Game Theory can decide to take only the Industrial Organization part. In that case, they will have to leave after 1 hour from the commencement of the exam.
4. In the January/February exam session, those students who have passed the pre-appello in Game Theory, can decide to take again the Game Theory part. In that case, they will stay for the whole 2 hours. Students who choose to retake Game Theory give up the pre-appello mark.
5. The pre-appello mark for the Game Theory part can be kept only for the Session January/February. After that, students will have to retake the whole exam.
6. In each exam session, students can take the exam only once. (Thus, the moment students walk in the exam room, it is considered as an exam attempt.) An exeption to this rule applies to the January February Session for the Industrial Organization part if students have passed the Game Theory part. In this Jan/Feb session students who have passed the Game Theory part are allowed two attempts (both Appelli). The mark of the second attempt is considered final.
EXAM RULES for Industrial Organization (6 CFU)
1. The exam consists of 1 hours. It is written and can include both mathematical and essay type questions.