EXAM RULES FOR Game Theory and Industrial Organization (12 CFU)
1. The final mark is a weight of the Game Theory part (50% weight) and the industrial Organization part (50%).
2. The Industrial Organization part takes 1 hour. It is written and can include both mathematical and essay type questions.
3. In the January/February exam session, those students who have passed the pre-appello in Game Theory can decide to take only the Industrial Organization part. In that case, they will have to leave after 1 hour from the commencement of the exam.
4. In the January/February exam session, those students who have passed the pre-appello in Game Theory, can decide to take again the Game Theory part. In that case, they will stay for the whole 2 hours. Students who choose to retake Game Theory give up the pre-appello mark.
5. The pre-appello mark for the Game Theory part can be kept only for the Session January/February. After that, students will have to retake the whole exam.
6. In each exam session, students can take the exam only once. (Thus, the moment students walk in the exam room, it is considered as an exam attempt.) An exeption to this rule applies to the January February Session for the Industrial Organization part if students have passed the Game Theory part. In this Jan/Feb session students who have passed the Game Theory part are allowed two attempts (both Appelli). The mark of the second attempt is considered final.
EXAM RULES for Industrial Organization (6 CFU)
1. The exam consists of 1 hours. It is written and can include both mathematical and essay type questions.