IMPORTANT: ONLY STUDENTS REGISTERED IN DELPHI CAN TAKE THE FINAL EXAM. LATE REGISTRATION VIA E-MAIL WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Final evaluation (Academic Year 2020-2021). NOTE: THESE RULES ARE VALID ONLY FOR THE ONLINE EXAM IN TEAMS.
- The final exam consists of a take-home exam plus an oral discussion.
- The final exam covers the entire program of the course, including Practices and Stata lectures.
- After practice classes, students will be assigned a set of quizzes that will contribute to the final evaluation.
The final evaluation will be computed as follows: practice quizzes (10%) + take-home exam and oral discussion of take-home exam (90%)
- The take-home exam consists of an essay covering all course material and is divided into two parts. The first part covers the first four weeks of the course and students must answer including any graphs and/or formulas that may be required. The second part will be an application on Stata; students must attach to the exam the do-file they used for the analysis.
- The take-home exam is strictly individual. We remind you that the EEBL Council has decided to increase the anti-plagiarism measures. Final exams will be screened via an anti-plagiarism software and non-original exams will be heavily penalized.
- The oral exam will consist of the discussion of the take-home exam and questions concerning the whole program.
- Minimum passing grade: 18/30.
Following the Department rules for online exams, only exams submitted via the “Activity” tab on Microsoft Teams will be accepted. Until further notice, exams will take place on Microsoft Teams. Students must make sure that they have access to the Team of the course AND register on Delphi five days before the call. The assignment will be posted in the section "Assignment" ("Attività") of Teams; only students registered on Delphi will have access to the material for the exam. Students will have to turn in their exam in the same section by the indicated deadline. Late turn-ins will not be accepted.