Welcome Weeks 2018 extended
NOTE: The Welcome Weeks have been extended until October 31. In order to have stay-permit support, appointment with the CAF or any kind of information about our University, our Welcome Office will wait for you at Building E, Via Cracovia 50 every day from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm.
The University of Rome Tor Vergata will be glad to welcome all of our newly enrolled international students from the 6th to the 30th of September, 2018, from 9:00 to 2:00 p.m.
The “Welcome Weeks” event will take place, from Monday to Friday, at the “WELCOME POINT” Rectorate of the University of Rome Tor Vergata (via Cracovia n.50).
These three weeks are dedicated to welcome and orientation activities for all the new students arriving at the University of Rome Tor Vergata.
International students will be supported and tutored in filling the Stay Permit (TWO STAY PERMIT SESSIONS EVERY DAY: at 10.00 am and at 12.00 pm), Health Insurance and Pass card for transportation in Rome modules. Also there will be several stands that will grant students information regarding activities and organizations available at the campus of #unitorvergata or in the city of Rome.
• Tor Vergata (general information)
• Agenzia delle Entrate (for obtaining the Fiscal Code)
• National Health Service (SSN)
• CAF Office (for ISSEU document)
• A Unicredit Bank (to get information about and/or open a bank account)
• MOOVIT (the first transit app) representatives ready to provide information on transportation in Rome and in Italy.
• Campus X (for accommodation information)
• Informa giovani
• Desks of:
- School of Law
- School of Economics
- School of Engineering
- School of Mathematical, Physical and Natural Sciences
- School of Medicine and Surgery
- School of Humanities and Philosophy
• International Students Office (information and enrollment)
• CLA (Tor Vergata Linguistic Centre)
• CLICI (Centre for Italian Language and Culture)
• CARIS Commission (Services for students with Disabilities or Specific Learning Difficulties, SLD)
• CUS ( University Sports Center)
• Agevola (Facilities for Tor Vergata community)
• Botanic Garden (information about cultural and leisure activities organized by the University)
Please note that you can ask for the Codice Fiscale to the Italian Embassy (or Consulate) at the moment of the Entry Visa request. The Codice Fiscale is necessary for all kinds of interaction with the Italian public administration.
Tuition fees at the University of Rome Tor Vergata for the AY 2018/2019 will be based on the student’s family income.International students’ family income can only be certified by the Italian Diplomatic Authorities (local Consulate or local Embassy). Once the proper documentation is submitted to the Italian Diplomatic Authority, it will provide the student with the certified documents that need to be brought to any CAF Office (Italian Tax Service Centres) after arriving in Rome.
At the following link you can check what documents are needed for such certification: http://en.uniroma2.it/pdf/Scheda-Raccolta-Dati.pdf
The CAF office will deliver to the student the ISEEU module necessary to then determine the student’s yearly tuition fee amount.
Not submitting the ISEEU to the University will imply for the student the payment based on the maximum rate of the yearly fee of the course (80% of the maximum rate for the students coming from low-income economies or lower-middle-income economies; 100% of the maximum rate for all the other international students).
Please note, we strongly suggest even students awarded with scholarships submit the ISEEU certification.
For further information:
Florinda Magliulo e Marco Tirone
University of Rome Tor Vergata
Via Cracovia, Rome (Building D, Floor 0, Room D001)
how to reach us
phone: 0039/0672592817- 3234
facebook torvergata orienta