The program structure shows the overview of the program in more detail, divided per semester and per year.
NEWS! Starting from 2020/2021 academic cycle:
- new course in Coding and Data Analysis for Finance
- new elective course in Life Insurance
- new elective course in Fixed Income
- new elective courses in Advanced Topics in Finance and Insurance I & II
Rules for Elective Courses
- Class 2019/2020 and earlier: students can take elective courses strarting from the second year of studies.
- Class 2020/2021: students can take elective courses strarting from the second semester of the first year of studies.
- If students want to take an elective course that is not indicated in the elective courses list of their class program structure:
- The chosen course must be offered in English by a Master of Science Program of the School of Economics.
- Students must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org asking for authorization.