Extraordinary Exam and Graduation Sessions
Click above for further information
An extraordinary session of final examinations for the awarding of master's degrees has been established, exclusively reserved for students (who have completed their studies or are about to do so):
- whose last enrolment refers to the 2021-2022 (also precautionary enrollment);
- who are enrolled in the 2022-2023 academic year who have, or will receive, a formal waiver of enrollment 2022-2023;
- who have received, for students falling in either of the above categories:
- at least 71 CFU for master's degrees (ord. 270)
The extraordinary exam sessions reserved exclusively for the students referred to in points a), b), and c) and will be held
- from 3-7 April 2023 for the first module of the second semester;
- from 2 to 12 May 2023 for first-semester courses;
- from 22 to 26 May 2023 for the courses in the second module of the second semester.
To prepare the Examination Boards for the missing examinations referred to in points a), b) and c) in due time, please send an e-mail by 27 March 2023 to email@example.com, specifying: name and surname, student number, degree course, total credits obtained, missing exam(s) and the corresponding teacher(s).
The extraordinary graduation session is scheduled for 13-15 June. The deadline for submitting applications is 12 May 2023. At the following link https://economia.uniroma2.it/lauree-e-prove-finali/, you will find application instructions.