Call for Application: A.Y 2020-2021
How to APPLY - Procedure
Only complete applications will be evaluated by the Admissions Board.
Applicants are required to fill in the online application form available here and upload all the required documents listed below (please note that they should all be prepared or translated into English):
- Click on Postgraduate courses
- Doctorate degree courses
- Enrollment to the Admission Test for the Doctorate Program
- Start Application Procedures
- Select: Faculty of Economics - Next
- Select: S15 - Economics and Finance
- Complete the blank boxes
After completing the online application form, you will be required to pay a € 35,00 fee. The fee could be paid by cash in any Unicredit Bank or it can be paid online by credit card in Unicredit website. After receiving the receipt from the bank, each candidate must confirm the payment here using the CTRL and AUTH codes. Foreign citizens are required to pay the application fee only if admitted to the Ph.D. program.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Research proposal
- List of publications (if any)
- English language proficiency certificate (IELTS/TOEFL)*
- GRE - GMAT (elective)
- Reference letter (preferably two, elective)
* No English proficiency certificates are required from students who are citizens of countries where English is one of the official languages and/or from students who have been awarded a degree from institutions where the programme has been taught in English.
Deadline: 4pm (Rome Local Time) of July 15 2020.