Unilever’s Future Leaders’ League 2020
UFLL is a dynamic marketing competition that brings together students from all over the world who want to experience what tomorrow’s leadership is all about.
Joining UFLL means enrolling in a creative brand challenge where you will be working with real brands and real cases. The competition aims to introduce university students to important business themes including: global brands & innovation, sustainability, global challenges and leadership.
A thrilling hands-on experience that will allow you to understand a leading business from the inside, to be developed by the top leaders that build and manage our globally well-known brands and to boost the skills you need to become a future leader.
The competition it’s divided in 1 national ONLINE round and 1 international ONLINE round, where the winner teams from each country involved will compete on a new challenge for the global award!
2020 National Challenge Summary: The Carte D’Or Challenge
Since 1978 our brand Carte D’Or combines delicious ingredients to deliver a heavenly dessert experience; with its takeaway scooping format, Carte D’Or completes any dessert, in home or not!
Carte D’Or has launched two years ago a specific brand for its takeaway scooping format: Gelateria Carte D’Or. An excellent product and a format that supports shopkeepers guiding them in sales and management activities.
Your Challenge: Detaching from the concept of classic ice cream shops, how and which smart location would you choose to make the Gelateria Carte D’Or product disruptively present in the cities, closer to consumers and what could be the social impact related to the product?
The qualified participants will receive the full challenge and will be required to submit a solution for the business case based on
- Market Analysis
- Action plan
1) Apply to the present job as single member or in groups of 3.
Groups are required to communicate their intention via email, sending the 3 cv of team members to email@example.com, the tutored’s team will guide them to further steps. Deadline 9.05.2020
2) The top 30 candidates will be called to work in team remotely on an international Unilever brand, they will receive instruction and join a real business case.
3) Qualified candidates will have 3 weeks to submit their solution to Unilever’s top management, which will select the national champion team!
4) The national winning team will be announced on June 1st and on July 9th they will virtually fly to the international round for the final challenge, to solve together.
This is the right challenge for you if:
- You are enrolled as a Management Engineering student, Marketing or Business Administration, Economics student: 2nd or 3rd year Bachelor or 1st year Master studies (for graduates: please make sure you apply within 6 months from graduation)
- Fluent in English; both oral and written (C1)
- Knowledge of MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- You’re passionate about Unilever brands
- Positive attitude and startup mindset: make sure to mention your entrepreneurial experiences and attitudes in your application (incubators, startups etc)
- You are passionate about changes and new challenges, Transformation Drivers are our ideal candidates