An internship in Italy or abroad is worth 6 credits and has specific administrative procedures to be carried out by the student as follows, otherwiswe the internship will not be considered valid in order to obtain credits.
Documents needed to recognise the credits
- evaluation form to be filled in by the host institution supervisor
- evaluation form to be filled in by the trainee
- attendance sheets, signed and stamp by the host institution
- final report to be written by the host institution supervisor regarding the performed activities, the skills achieved and a general feedback on the internship carried out by the trainee.
The evaluation forms will be sent to the trainee around one month before the end of the internship
Other forms to be completed when necessary:
- Internship Extension/Interruption
- Student transfer
Both forms can be obtained from the MSc Programme Office. For further information you can contact Claudia Lombardi by email at email@example.com
Documents needed to start the internship
- the training agreement
- the training project
In order to obtain 6 credits the internship must last at least three months and must be full-time.
Changes in the above-mentioned conditions must be approved by the Director of the Master of Science beforehand.
Find the host institution
- throught Desk Imprese service
- on students own means. In that case the internship must be approved by the Director of the Master of Sciencein Business Administration
Once you have found the Host Institution, you must collect the documents to start the internship in the MSc Programme Office.
The project work is an activity that can be carried out only by students who have a permanent job contract.
It is a written report whose topic relates to the field of the student’s job. It should be examined by using abilities and skills developed during both the work experience and the Master of Science in Business Administration programme.
In order to be considered as a worker, the student has to submit a formal declaration issued by the employer indicating the duration, job activity and the weekly time schedule. The student will be guided and monitored by a Supervisor who will evaluate the final report.
The project work is worth 3 or 6 credits.