Student authentication

Is it the first time you are entering this system?
Use the following link to activate your id and create your password.
»  Create / Recover Password

EU and EU-equated citizens

Eu nationals and EU-equated citizens* do not need a Visa to study in Italy. However, they do need to contact  the competent Italian Diplomatic Authorities for the legal translation and the legalisation of the qualification.

All the applicants that have studied in a Non-Italian University must acquire the original Dichiarazione di Valore (Declaration of Value), which is the official document our Administration requires for the enrolment.


*The following categories of international citizens are equated with Eu nationals; this means that, with reference to admmission and enrollment in Italian H.Ed. programmes, they share the same treatment as Eu nationals, independently of their place of residence (in Italy / outside Italy):

a) nationals from EFTA countries: Iceland, Lichtenstein, Norway, Switzerland
b) citizens form the Republic of San Marino

The same provisions as those concerning Eu nationals are also applied to the following categories of citizens:

d) non-Eu citizens legally living in Italy on a regular stay permit issued for study, work, or family reasons (see current Legislation on Immigration);
e) political refugees;
f) staff of foreign diplomatic offices (Embassies/Consulates) as well as International Organisations based in Italy -accredited either at the Italian Governement or at the Holy See- along with their family members (husband / wife and children).