Student authentication

Is it the first time you are entering this system?
Use the following link to activate your id and create your password.
»  Create / Recover Password

Non-EU citizens

Non-EU citizens living outside Italy, in addition to the rules and deadlines set by the University of Tor Vergata,  must pre-enrol at the competent Italian Diplomatic Authority in their country. Students are advised to contact the aforesaid authorities for detailed information.

1. Fill the online application form

Once you are admitted to the MSc in Business Administration you will receive the Formal Acceptance Letter from our Programme Office

2. Fill the pre-enrolment form

Download the "Pre-enrolment Form" here, print it and fill it.

3. Contact the diplomatic authorities

You can  take an appointment with an Italian Diplomatic Authority in your country (Embassy or Consulate) and then go there with the following documents:

  • two passport-sized photographs, one of which shall be signed;
  • transcript of records, officially translated into Italian;
  • University degree or educational qualification, already legalized by the relevant authority of the country where it was issued or with Apostille stamp (if applicable), and officially translated into Italian;
  • two original copies of the Pre-enrolment Form;
  • the  Formal  Acceptance Letter

Please Note: each Italian diplomatic representation all over the World has its own deadline to submit pre-enrollment application!

4. Get your fomalised documents

The Italian authority should now issue the following documents:

  • a legal italian translation of the University degree;
  • the DOV - Dicharazione di Valore (Declaration of Value) of the University degree necessary for the final enrolment to all the Italian University.

5. Apply for study visa

You now must contact the Italian Authorities once again in order to apply for the study visa. You will need to provide them:

  •     economic Means (amounting to Euro 447,61 per month for the whole academic year);
  •     health Insurance Coverage (for emergencies and urgent hospitalisation);
  •     proof of accommodation availability;
  •     The Formal Acceptance Letter