Non-EU citizens living outside Italy, in addition to the rules and deadlines set by the University of Tor Vergata, must pre-enrol at the competent Italian Diplomatic Authority in their country. Students are advised to contact the aforesaid authorities for detailed information.
You can take an appointment with an Italian Diplomatic Authority in your country (Embassy or Consulate) and then go there with the following documents:
- two passport-sized photographs, one of which shall be signed;
- transcript of records, officially translated into Italian;
- University degree or educational qualification, already legalized by the relevant authority of the country where it was issued or with Apostille stamp (if applicable), and officially translated into Italian;
- two original copies of the Pre-enrolment Form;
- the Formal Acceptance Letter
Please Note: each Italian diplomatic representation all over the World has its own deadline to submit pre-enrollment application!
The Italian authority should now issue the following documents:
- a legal italian translation of the University degree;
- the DOV - Dicharazione di Valore (Declaration of Value) of the University degree necessary for the final enrolment to all the Italian University.
You now must contact the Italian Authorities once again in order to apply for the study visa. You will need to provide them:
- economic Means (amounting to Euro 447,61 per month for the whole academic year);
- health Insurance Coverage (for emergencies and urgent hospitalisation);
- proof of accommodation availability;
- The Formal Acceptance Letter