The admission procedure consists of completing an online application with all required information and documents by 28th February 2023. Neither paper applications nor incomplete applications will be considered.
The Admission Board may invite applicants to an interview done via skype.
Before starting the online application, candidates must carefully check the admission requirements to match their academic background and English knowledge with the eligibility criteria for the Master of Science in Business Administration.
Only candidates who successfully complete the online application - attaching all the required documents (pdf format) - and pay the application fee by the specified deadlines and conditions (payment validation) are admitted to the selection procedure. Candidates who will miss one of the previous steps will not be considered.
The application fee is € 30,00 and is not refundable.
IMPORTANT: At the end of the assessment procedure, the system will generate a pdf file including the payment receipt with all the information you will be required to provide to complete the payment. You must keep with care this information and then validate the payment to be evaluated by the Admission Board (after the payment, you must enter again on the assessment platform using your fiscal code and CTRL - both available on the pdf file you receive at the end of the assessment procedure - and VALIDATE the payment).
ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS: credit cards
Candidates will be notified of the Admission Board's decision by e-mail within two weeks after the application completion and payment validation.
PLEASE NOTE: it is under the candidates’ responsibility to verify that all required documents are correctly uploaded online.
General Admission Process: Selection is based on academic standing, CV, and level of knowledge of the English language.
1. A three-year undergraduate degree, with a grade above 88/110 for Italian degrees, belonging to the course classes (according to the Italian Ministerial Decree D.M. 270/04):
L-16 Administration and Organisation Sciences L-18 Economics and Management L-33 Economics Or an equivalent Italian qualification running under the previous degree programme system
2. Certified knowledge of the English language at B2 level (Common European Framework). Learn more
Students will be evaluated by the Admission Board only when they have filled in the online application form and uploaded all the documents listed below (pdf format) after the application fee payment and validation.
- Curriculum vitae: in English (any format). The Admission Board will evaluate the information included in the CV and verify the applicant's overall profile, experience and knowledge
- Transcript of records: in Italian or English, including a list of the completed exams and marks in the undergraduate degree
In addition to these documents, candidates may decide to upload a motivational letter and a reference letter.
ONLINE APPLICATION PROCEDURE
Link to the Delphi system https://delphi.uniroma2.it/totem/jsp/aS_1_1.jsp?opzione=2&language=EN
- select in section A "on-campus courses."
- select "Faculty of Economics."
- select "Business Administration."
- continue the procedure by entering all the required information and documents
from 20 February to 30 March 2023 on the Delphi system