some indications for pre-exam scheduled on April 5th , 2019 - 11.30am T3.
1) I would appreciate if interested attending students could register for the pre-exam. To do so I also would really appreciate if you could spend 5 minutes of your time to answer this survey (it is anonymous and you do not need to insert any email or data):
After that, you can insert your family name and first name in this list at the following link (the link is also copied at the bottom of the survey):
2) If you need any clarification on exam/course topics or slides, please send me an email with a direct question or, if necessary, with a request of a meeting.
3) Study your book and the reading references, including regulations and case law and verify that you have the complete and updated set of slides. Please note that some additional clarifications are inserted in slides 18 and 19 of Documentary sale and I will keep you posted about any further insertion for the avoidance of students doubt. (In any case, my apologies for any remaining typos).
4) For the pre-exam you only need an ID card/your student booklet and a pen. You will be provided with papers which you shall return. An English-to-English vocabulary will be provided. Any kind of device shall be switched off and kept in the bag or in your jacket, away from you. You are not allowed to have notes, memos, papers, photos, books or similar. Once you are seated for the pre-exam you cannot leave the room unless you deliver your classwork definitively. Cheating (including but not limited to chatting with or requesting an opinion to the persons around you) will not be tolerated.
5) Grading of the pre-exam will be uploaded on line and you will be informed about it as soon as possible. Passing grade obtained at the pre-exam has be to registered by means of your presence in person at the University during one official exam date and pursuant to your registration on the Delphi website as indicated by the Programme Office at this link https://economia.uniroma2.it/master-science/ba/exams/