as you may already know, starting from Monday 16th, courses of the MSc in Business Administration will be restarted online. As for the BGR course we can use Microsoft Teams as platform to continue our teaching activities (lectures + group activities).
I have already created our virtual classroom on Microsoft Teams on which I ask you to register (here you will find a guide in English: https://en.uniroma2.it/news/coronavirus-update-8-starting-online-lessons/; here in Italian: http://web.uniroma2.it/module/name/Content/newlang/italiano/navpath/TEA/section_parent/7281)
After informally consulting some students, we agreed that the best way to continue is the asynchronous mode. This will help us to avoid bandwidth problems, but also to make up faster the two missed weeks of teaching activities. This will also allow you some flexibility in terms of time and way of use.
Asynchronous mode means that:
• I will upload videos with the case discussion (which replace the Thursday lecture with case discussion in class)
• I will upload the case studies + assignments (which replace the Friday class-activities)
All materials will be posted on Microsoft Teams. The assignments carried out by the groups can always be sent to me via the MTeams chat (or email) within the deadline.
You can easily keep in touch with me and with the teaching assistants through the MTeams chat and the other tools of the platform.
For this week (March 16-22), you will find on MTeams:
1) the video lesson with the discussion of the second case (Goodyear) + the theoretical ideas (online within Wednesday);
2) the assignment of the third case (GlaxoSmithKline). The case study has been uploaded on the course’s webpage before the interruption of teaching activities (the assignment will be upload within Monday and it has to be returned within Wednesday);
3) the video lesson with the discussion of the GlaxoSmithKline case + the theoretical ideas (online within Thursday);
4) the assignment of the fourth case study - Blue Origin (the assignment will be upload on Friday morning and it has to be returned within the end of the day); the text of the case study has been uploaded in webpage of the course as usual.
This way we will make up one of the two lost weeks.
Please note that after having done the registration according the instructions already mentioned (see links above), you can access our class by the following link.
If you have problems or questions please send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org)