In oder to take an exam students will have to book the exam date, selecting it on the Delphi system and be present on the day of the exam.
How to book an exam
- Visit the Delphi system at https://delphi.uniroma2.it/totem/jsp/index.jsp?language=EN
- Select Student Section
- Select Enter in the section Personal Page (on the left side) and enter your enrolment number (matricola) and password. Now you are in your personal area.
- Select Examination Booking, then click on Book Examination
- If your desplayed e-mail address is correct, click on Next
Now you will see desplayed 4 options:
- sort by examination (list of exams is desplayd in aphabetical order)
- sort by teacher (list of exams is desplayd in aphabetical order)
- search examination (you are asked to enter at least 4 characters)
- search teacher (you are asked to enter at least 4 characters)
Select the option you prefer, find the exam and the exam date (you may find more than one date) you intend to book and click on Book (on the right side) and on Confirm Booking after checking the information related to the exam.
Now you have successfully completed the procedure.
IMPORTANT: Exams will close for booking 5 days before the exam date.
All students must present their student's booklet in order to sit for exams.