Italian citizens with Italian title
Online enrollment, payment of the FIRST INSTALLMENT and payment validation (dealine NOVEMBER 5TH 2022)
- Fill in the evaluation questionnaire on the “Quest Test” website: http://www.quest.uniroma2.it
- Keep your questionnaire code (CQ) which will be issued by the system (note: the CQ is only valid for five days; after five days the questionnaire must be filled in again).
- Go to the Delphi Online Services website:
- Select Student Section, Key 2 – Enrolment;
- Select “Start application procedures”;
- While completing your application:
- if you wish to pay the entire tuition fees and taxes in one instalment instead of two, select this option;
- self-certify the academic qualifications you declare when you enrol. The university will verify the information contained in this self-certification in accordance with the applicable standards and regulations;
- Select “Print”: the system will issue your application and a payment slip you can use to pay your first instalment;
- Pay the participation fee due via the PagoPA system, which offers various payment options (traditional and online). Links and further information can be found on the following website: https://en.uniroma2.it/news/pagopa-public-administration-epayment-system/ ;
- Link again to the Delphi Online Services website and confirm your payment by tapping “Convalida PagoPA” within 48 hours* of the payment date;
* The acquisition time of the PagoPA collection stream is variable and as long as it is not available, the payment cannot be validated.
Subsequent steps to complete matriculation
Once payment has been confirmed, unless otherwise stated in the call, you will need to upload the following documents to the Delphi portal:
- a passport size photo;
- a front and back copy of a valid ID.
Then, you must take an appointment at the physical or virtual counter of the Student Secretariat of Economics Faculty (bulding B- ground floor) by 16 December 2022 for the recognition and validation of the uploaded photo and document.
To book an appointment, click here: https://prenotazioni.uniroma2.it/
After validation, enrolment is complete.
If the recognition step is not completed, Delphi functions will be restricted.
More information relating to the amount of the tuition fees, payment modalities and partial or total exemptions will be available on the Student Guide A.Y. 2022/2023, published on the University website web.uniroma2.it
Transfers e inbound transfers
University students from other Universities or from other Faculty courses of the University of Rome "Tor Vergata" must scan a legible documentation proving the request for inbound transfer (if coming from other Faculty courses of the University of Rome "Tor Vergata") or transfer (if coming from other Universities) and send it, along with the request for a confirmation of receipt, to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com within the following dates:
- From August 1, 2022 to December 31, 2022;
The Students Secretariat will send, along with a reading confirmation, the additional procedures to be carried out on the Delphi system of the University.
EU & non-EU students residing in Italy with a foreign title
- Access the website: https://delphi.uniroma2.it/totem/jsp/homeStudenti.jsp?language=IT;
- Select “Student Section”, Point 2 – “Enrollment”;
- Select “Start application procedures” and complete the form with your personal data;
- Insert your educational qualification(s);
- Select “print”: the system will provide you with the enrolment application form and the list of documents to be uploaded;
- Take note of the CTRL and fiscal code;
- In the Students section, key 2 (Registration) – select item B “You have already filled out an application”;
- Enter your tax code and CTRL;
- Upload the documents required for enrolment*. You must upload a PDF file for each document;
- Wait for the notification from the International Students Office, which will send you an email after checking the uploaded documents, describing all the steps to pay the first instalment of your tuition fees and validate the payment;
- Once payment has been confirmed, you will need to upload the following documents to the Delphi portal:
- a passport size photo;
- a front and back copy of a valid ID
- Present the original documents by 16 December 2022 uploaded through the Delphi system at the International Students Office (Via Cracovia 50, block D, floor 0). Non-EU citizens must also present their valid residence permit.
- After validation, enrolment is complete. If the recognition step is not completed, Delphi functions will be restricted.
More information relating to the amount of the tuition fees, payment modalities and partial or total exemptions will be available on the Student Guide A.Y. 2022/2023, published on the University website.
In case of irregularities in the documents submitted regarding the foreign educational qualification, the enrolment will be automatically cancelled ex officio.
Documents required for the Enrollment*
- A true copy of the final Diploma obtained after at least 12 years of education, with an official translation in Italian and validated by the Italian competent authorities in the Country of the educational system attended. This validation is not necessary if the certification presents the “Aja Apostille”
- A true copy of the Declaration of Valueof the final title issued by the Italian competent authorities as above or Statement of Comparability released by the ENIC-NARIC centre (for what concerns Italy, you can consult the website of CIMEA).
- Copy of the certificate that states the student passed the proficiency testfor the access to the universities if expected and mandatory in your Home Country (Selectividad in Spain; Prova general de Acesso in Portugal; etc.) with the official translation in Italian and validated by Italian competent authorities. This validation is not necessary if the certification presents the “Aja Apostille”.
- Copy of the Fiscal Code.
- Copy of your Residence Permit (only for non-EU students with official residence in Italy).
- Passport or a valid ID document.
- Copy of your Admission Letter.
- In case the title is obtained after less than 12 years of education, then you must provide:
- a) Certificationof the partial academic studies accomplished with an official translation in Italian and validated by Italian competent authorities. This validation is not necessary if the certification presents the “Aja Apostille”.
- b) Academic titleobtained in a Non-University institution with an official translation in Italian and validated by Italian competent authorities. This validation is not necessary if the certification presents the “Aja Apostille”.
- c) Certificationof a foundation course released by the Italian secondary school institutions as complementary title of the schooling abroad
Warning: All the documents in a foreign language must be provided with the official translation in Italian and consular validation (you can refer to local translators and then request the Italian competent authorities in your Country to certify the compliance of the translation. This legalization is not necessary if the certificate reports the Apostille Aja).
Non-Eu students resident abroad (students with visa)
This category refers to students holding citizenship of a non-EU Country and resident abroad, hence applying for a study visa.
The procedures for the registration to the Bachelor’s for the non-EU citizens residing abroad follow the ministerial dispositions that certifies each year terms and modalities for the submission of the pre-enrollment application at the the Italian diplomatic-consular Representation, validation of the titles and Study Visa.