Our PhDs have found jobs in both academic and non-academic institutions, in Italy and abroad.
- Roberta De Luca, Statistician, Bank of Italy - Eurosistema, Rome, Italy.
- Beini Cai, Public Officer, INPS, Rome, Italy.
- Erminia Florio, Post-Doctoral Researcher, HEC Montreal, Canada.
- Aicha Kharazi, Post-Doctoral Researcher, Free University of Bozen, Italy.
- Cristina Tinti, Senior Economist, Treasury Department, Ministry of Economics and Finance, Rome, Italy.
- Federico Tullio, Statistician, Bank of Italy, Rome, Italy.
- Paolo Andreini, Senior Economist, Now-Casting Economics, London, UK.
- Maria Bachelet, Data Analyst, Revenue Agency, Rome, Italy.
- Donato Ceci, Economist, Bank of Italy, Rome, Italy.
- Fabio Franco, Data Scientist, Qi4M Digital Tech, Rome, Italy.
- Guido Franco, Junior Economist, Economics Department, OECD, Paris, France.
- Gabriella Catalano, Senior Consultant, KPMG Advisory, Rome, Italy.
- Federica Di Giacomo, Researcher, Italian Trade & Investment Agency (ICE), Rome, Italy.
- Enrico Lupi, Post-Doctoral Researcher, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna, Pisa, Italy.
- Alessandro Mistretta, Economist, Bank of Italy, Rome, Italy.
- Javier Sanchez Alvarez, HTA Evidence (Analysis) Lead, Roche, Basel, Switzerland.
- Edgar Silgado Gomez, Economist, Central Bank of Ireland, Dublin, Ireland.
- Stefano Fasani, Post-Doctoral Fellow, University of Milan Bicocca, Milan, Italy.
- Chiara Lacava, Post-Doctoral Researcher, Goethe University, Frankfurt, Germany.
- Daniela Longo, instructor of Mathematics at secondary school, Cortina d'Ampezzo, Italy.
- Bjoern Oliver Meyer, Quantitative Analyst, DEVnet, Munich, Germany.
- Annalisa Molino, Economist, Prometeia, Dep. Financial Market Analysis, Bologna, Italy.
- Raul Mori Jimenez, Research Economist (Consultant), Inter-American Development Bank, Washington DC, US.
- Giulia Ponzini, Consultant, The World Bank.
- Konstantinos Tsinikos, Job Market Candidate.
- Leopoldo Catania, Associate Professor, BSS and CREATES, Aarhus University, Denmark.
- Ambrogio Dalo', Assistant Professor, University of Groningen, the Netherlands.
- Roberto Di Mari, Assistant Professor, University of Catania, Italy.
- Leonardo Maria Giuffrida, Post-Doctoral Researcher, Center for European Economic Research (ZEW), Mannheim, Germany.
- Gabriele Rovigatti, Research Fellow, Bank of Italy, Rome, Italy.
- Sara Calligaris, Economist, OECD, Paris, France.
- Jean Flemming, Post-Doctoral Fellow, University of Oxford, UK.
- Francesco Lautizi, Data Scientist, Wind Tre, Rome, Italy.
- Alessandro Saccal