Start your application
Read the call for applications carefully before applying. The assessment procedure will be carried out online and all applicants will be required to pay an application fee of 30 euros (non-refundable).
2023/2024 A.Y. ADMISSION PROCESS STARTING DATE: JANUARY 2023
STEP 1. Click on the following application link, then follow the instructions:
- Select 1. Application to programmes taught in English;
- Select a. Start application procedure;
- Select "Faculty of Economics" and click on NEXT;
- Select the MSc in European Economy and Business Law.
STEP 2. Fill out the application form attaching all the required documents.
STEP 3. Pay the € 30 application fee (not refundable) through PagoPA Sytem (PagoPA Guide). The payment form is available at the end of the application procedure. Online payments via credit cards are allowed (Visa, MasterCard, American Express).
The following categories of students are exempt from the application fee payment:
- students with disability equal to or greater than 66%
- students who have earned a bachelor degree at Tor Vergata University with a final grade of at least 100/110.
STEP 4. Return to the Delphi platform to validate the payment and definitely submit your application.
- Click here and and select Box 2 "You have already filled out an application".
- Insert your Fiscal Code and CTRL code which are both in your application request
- Select "Request validation"
- Click on CONFIRM PAGOPA
The Admissions Board will evaluate your profile and you will be notified by email of the Admissions Board’s decision (Admission/Rejection) in two weeks.