Do I have to apply online?
What is your application deadline date?
The deadline for the master’s degree programme in EEBL varies according to the student's nationality and background.
Deadlines for application:
The following dates indicate the last available day to complete the application (i.e. the application is complete once you validate the application fee payment on the Delphi platform):
• Non-EU applicants: 31 May 2021
• EU applicants with non-Italian bachelor degree and EU applicants with Italian bachelor different from Economics: 27 August 2021
• EU applicants with Italian bachelor degree in Economics: 9 September 2021
What are my tuition fees?
Tuition fees for the 2021/22 academic year vary according to the students nationality and income.
For further information, please consult the tuition fee page. Additional information will be provided as soon as the Students Guide will be published.
What are class sizes?
Core courses may have approximately 40 students while non-core courses may have more or fewer students.
Do you offer funding for EEBL students?
Yes. EEBL students may apply for specific scholarship opportunities (Best students and graduates awards) which will be awarded to best qualified students.
For further information visit the dedicated page.
How many students attend the Master of Science in EEBL?
More than 60 students are currently enrolled in the programme. 27 belong to the second year class and 42 to the first year class.
Is there an application fee?
Yes, you will be required to pay a 30€ fee for the evaluation of your application.
The payment form is available at the end of the online application procedure.
The following categories of students are exempt from the application fee payment:
- students with disability equal to or greater than 66%;
- students who have earned a bachelor degree at Tor Vergata University with a final grade of at least 100/110.