Starting date of the lectures: 16 September 2019
Duration of the Programme: Two years
Language of instruction: English
General admission process: Selection is based on academic standing, CV, motivational letter, knowledge of English. A reference letter is recommended.
• An undergraduate degree (or be near completion of the degree, to be concluded before enrolment) in the areas of economics, political science, law, management and statistics, or an equivalent degree.
• English language knowledge: candidates are required to present one of the following certificates with an issue date less than 3 years ago:
- a B2 (or above) Common European Framework (CEF) Certificate of English
- International English language Testing System (IELTS) – minimum score 6.5
- First Certificate (FCE) - University of Cambridge ESOL Exam
- Business English Certificate (BEC) - Vantage Level - University of Cambridge ESOL Exam
-Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL): IBT (Internet Based Test) minimum score 87; PBT (Paper Based Test) minimum score 513; CBT (Computer Based Test) minimum score 183
- Trinity College of London - Integrated Skills Examinations – ISE II
No English proficiency certificates are required from students who:
a) have earned a bachelor degree from institutions where the programme was taught in English;
b) are citizens of the following countries where English is the official or one of the official languages United Kingdom, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Malta. Students from all other countries where English is one of the official languages, will not be exempted from presenting the certificate.
Required documents: The Admission Board will only take into consideration applicants who have completed their application. In order to apply please register at http://economia.uniroma2.it/master-science/eebl/application and follow the instructions. After registration you will receive a confirmation email so you will be able to fill in the online form and upload the required documents. With your password you may enter the system more than once to complete the uploading of your documents:
- Transcripts of record including a list of the completed exams and marks achieved during the undergraduate degree.
- Curriculum vitae (in .pdf format). The Admission Board will evaluate the information included in the CV and verify the applicant's overall profile, experience and knowledge.
- Motivational letter (in .pdf format).
- English proficiency certificate (as specified above).
- Reference letter from one referee (a professor or an employer), recommended but not mandatory. Once the contact details of the referee are inserted, the system will automatically send out a request to the referee for uploading the reference letter. The referee should follow the instructions in the automated reply.
- Copy of the first page of the passport.
STUDENTS ARE REQUESTED TO USE JUST ONE EMAIL ADDRESS TO APPLY. (THAT WILL BE THE EMAIL ADDRESS USED FOR ALL THE OFFICIAL COMMUNICATIONS).
Once the application is complete, the Admission Board will evaluate it, and within 2 weeks the applicant will be notified by email regarding the results (Admission/ Rejection).
Annual tuition fees:
The tuition fee is based entirely on total family income which is calculated through the ISEE (Equivalent Economic Situation Indicator for University), an indicator which measures the economic status of families and takes into consideration income, assets, and the number of members within each family unit.
Financial Aid: Benefits and scholarships are available (please visit the Scholarships and Tuition Exemption sections of the EEBL website).
Deadlines for application:
The following dates indicate the last available day to submit complete application (complete online form and all the required documents):
• Non-EU applicants: 30 May 2019
• EU applicants 19 August 2019
Deadlines for enrolment: 5 November 2019
Enrolment usually begins in early September and the first deadline is in early November.
Students who complete their bachelor degree between November 2019 and March 2020 are allowed to enrol within 30 days from their graduation date, but not later than the 30 March late enrolment date. The enrolment deadlines indicated are valid only for students who have applied within application deadlines, who have been admitted and (for international students) who have obtained a Declaration of Value and Study Visa from the Italian Embassy.
Contacts | MSc in EEBL Admissions Office
Telephone: + 39 06 7259 5719