RECRUITING “STUDENTS VOLUNTEERS” - International Telecommunication Union
Provide your support to the staff during the ITU International Conference to be held at the School of Economics from 17 to 27 October. The deadline for the application is 10 October 2022.
Below is some relevant information about the event and the activities:
• The ITU international conference will be held from 17 to 27 October (excluding weekends), at the School of Economics of the University of Rome Tor Vergata.
• The ITU, the International Telecommunication Union, is a globally managed United Nations agency that is responsible for the development, management, and standardization of information and communication technologies (ICT). The conference includes numerous presentations about "Environment, EMF and Circular Economy". The event will be attended by important companies in the telecommunications sector at an international level, representatives of the governments of various countries that are part of the ITU, and also various organizations that deal with sustainability, and is supported by the Ministry of Economic Development.
• All the presentations will take place in different classrooms. Therefore, we would need some students in attendance, who are available to be available for assistance and support in the classrooms (computer, projector, microphone, audio, etc). The IT and the SED support will also be available.
• We would need 1 to 3 students per day (from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm).
• We ask interested students to send an email expressing their interest in participating as Volunteers. In the email, we ask you to specify: Name Surname, telephone number, and email, and enter your availability for each date of the event.
• Contact person to send the email to: Valentina Niutta firstname.lastname@example.org; Scientific coordinator: Prof. Andrea Appolloni email@example.com
• Once all the resources have been identified, a Timetable will be provided according to the various availabilities. A meeting will also be held the week before the event to explain the details and organize all the activities. Participate in an international academic experience, create networks, and give your contribution to represent our University. At the end of the event, a certificate of participation will be provided to all the students involved in the activities.