ABOUT YOUR REFINITIV TRAINING PAGE - DATASTREAM
STEP 1. Register for the Certification Program
Register for this Certification Program by filling out the form below, using your university e-mail address. Your personal e-mail will not be accepted.
The registration is valid for the semester and you must indicate in which session you would like to take the certification. You may participate in both sessions, but this must be indicated before the first.
STEP 2. Request a token and take the test
In order to take the test (2 attempts during the exam period), you must have a token.
IMPORTANT! The token will be valid for 7 days; do not request it too early.
You can request it yourself on the following page:
The exam is a web-based certification that consists of 30 multiple-choice questions. You have 60 minutes to complete the 30 questions. You can use your Refinitiv software during the exam. Once you have completed the exam you will receive your results instantly via email. If you are unsuccessful on your first attempt you are permitted to have one further attempt.
1. Which 2 of the following methods will open a new blank Flex Document?
- Click on the Main Eikon menu at the top left of the screen, select ‘File’ then 'New Flex Document'
- Select one of the 'Start from a Blank Flex' templates in the Flex Samples screen
- Select one of the templates in the 'Cross Asset' section in the Flex Samples screen o Click on the Main Eikon menu at the top left of the screen, select ‘View’ then 'New Flex Document'
- Click on the plus icon at the top right of the screen
2. Which of the following would you use to quickly build a table of data that updates in real-time in Refinitiv Eikon Excel?
- Refinitiv Eikon Excel SpeedData
- Insert Function wizard
- The function =Rcalc()
- The Link to function
3. Is the following statement true or false? It is necessary to save a Flex Document first before saving it as a Favorite.
STEP 3. Inform the F&B Program Office
Send an email to the Finance & Banking Program Office, email@example.com, when you have successfully completed the certification.