ARPM is an education firm founded in 2010 by Attilio Meucci. Its mission is to set and disseminate the standards for "A"dvanced "R"isk management and "P"ortfolio "M"anagement, across the financial industry: asset management, banking, and insurance.
Our students have access to the following services: ARPM Lab, ARPM Bootcamp in New York City (at an extra fee) and ARPM Marathon.
The ARPM Lab is an online platform to learn and teach quantitative finance.
It covers four modules:
- Financial Engineering for Investment
- Data Science for Finance
- Quantitative Risk Management
- Quantitative Portfolio Management
The ARPM Lab is accessible from interconnected and constantly updated channels: Theory, Case Studies, Simulation clips, Toy examples, Summary slides, Video lectures, Code, Documentation, Exercises. Read more
Available online and onsite, the ARPM Bootcamp:
- consolidates portfolio managers’ and risk managers’ expertise into a structured and rigorous quantitative framework
- empowers avid learners with background in data science, engineering, computer science, physics and mathematics to gain the deep technical knowledge necessary to operate across the complex world of quantitative risk management and asset management.
In operation since 2007, the ARPM Bootcamp has over 2,500 alumni from around the world, including industry leaders and academics. Read more
The ARPM Marathon ensures the deepest absorption of the ARPM Certificate Body of Knowledge.
The ARPM Marathon is streamed to your company/university/home, with live lectures, annotated recordings, graded homework, one-on-one discussion with the instructors, and much more. Read more