ARPM is an education firm founded in 2010 by Attilio Meucci. Its mission is to set and disseminate the standards for "A"dvanced "R"isk management and "P"ortfolio "M"anagement, across the financial industry: asset management, banking, and insurance.
Our students have access to the following services: ARPM Lab, ARPM Bootcamp in New York City (at an extra fee) and ARPM Marathon.
The ARPM Lab is an online platform to learn and teach quantitative finance.
It covers four modules:
- Financial Engineering for Investment
- Data Science for Finance
- Quantitative Risk Management
- Quantitative Portfolio Management
The ARPM Lab is accessible via 8 interconnected Learning Channels: Theory, Case Studies, Data animations, Documentation, Code, Slides, Video lectures, Exercises. Read more
Available online and onsite, the ARPM Bootcamp:
- Provides a broad overview of modern quantitative finance, across asset management, banking and insurance
- Enables understanding of inter-relationships between topics across theory and implementation
In operation since 2007, the ARPM Bootcamp has over 2,500 alumni from around the world, including industry leaders and academics. Read more
The Advanced Risk and Portfolio Management (ARPM) Marathon is a master-level program that:
- Provides in-depth training across all fields of modern quantitative finance, across asset management, banking and insurance
- Enables mastery of topics across theory and implementation and the ability to create models anew
The ARPM Marathon is streamed to your company/university/home, with
- Itinerary customization
- Weekly live classroom with instructors
- Answers to questions in private forum
- Homework grading
- Personal trainer's reminders