First Year Students Prizes a.y. 2018/2019
Two merit prizes reserved to students enrolled in the 2nd year of the MSc in Finance and Banking in the a.y. 2018/2019, on the bases of the academic performance in the previous academic year, 2017/2018.
Each prize consists of a maximum amount of euro 1.877,08, divided as follows:
- 877,08 euro (1.000,00 USD) for the enrolment fee to the Advanced Risk and Portfolio Management (ARPM) Bootcamp 2018 held in New York (USA) in mid August 2019;
- a maximum refund of 1.000,00 euro for the participation expenses, on the basis of the receipts provided.
- Call for Application (Italian version)
- Call for Application (English version)*
- Application Form
- Attachment A
- Attachment B
* this is a translation of the announcement “Bando di concorso per l’assegnazione di n. 2 borse di studio a favore di studenti iscritti al Master of Science in Finance and Banking”. Its purpose is to provide information to foreign students. It has no legal value. The only official and legally binding source is the original Italian announcement.
Deadline: 30 November 2018