BAE Aperitif - Financial Accounting and Analysis
Understanding The Accountancy World For Career Opportunities
Tuesday 30 June 2020 h. 18:00-19:00
• Prof. Sandro Brunelli (Assistant Professor of Accounting and Track Coordinator in Auditing & Control of the MSc. In Business Administration @ Tor Vergata - Founder of the Accounting Club Rome Hub)
• Eva di Paolo (Junior Auditor @ Deloitte Luxembourg)
• Daniele Donadio ( Private Equity and Real Estate Junior Auditor @ Deloitte Luxembourg)
• Anastasia Caliciotti (Budget Analyst @ Samsung Electronics Controlling & Planning, previously SDA Bocconi - MSc. Quantitative Finance, Università degli studi di Milano)
• Debora Tundo (Master in accounting and audit at the University of Luxembourg)
• Introduction and greetings;
• Presentation of BAE Alumni Club;
• Prof. Brunelli will lead the conversation.
Interested students must register in the form within June 29. The link for the event will be sent after the registration closure.