Facoltà di Economia

Gianluca CubaddaProf. Gianluca Cubadda
Preside della Facoltà

La Facoltà di Economia dell'Università degli Studi di Roma "Tor Vergata" è un centro di formazione e di ricerca di eccellenza, riconosciuto a livello nazionale ed internazionale, ed è costituito da due dipartimenti: Economia e Finanza e Management e Diritto.

Continua a leggere la presentazione della Facoltà

La Facoltà di Economia è costituita dai dipartimenti:

Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza

Prof. Vincenzo Atella

Dipartimento di Management e Diritto

Prof. Alessandro Mechelli

Iscrizioni e Trasferimenti

In questa sezione trovi tutte le informazioni di cui hai bisogno per accedere alla nostra offerta formativa (bandi, test di ammissione, borse di studio, residenze e alloggi...)
Il tuo futuro comicia da qui!

Terza Missione

La Facoltà di Economia, da sempre impegnata a favore della crescita del tessuto socioeconomico italiano e nella cooperazione internazionale, declina la sua Terza missione impegnandosi in una ricerca di eccellenza utile a fini produttivi, capace di contribuire all’avanzamento della conoscenza, dei saperi culturali, scientifici e tecnologici atti a migliorare il benessere della società, attraverso una formazione di qualità, la creazione di partnership istituzionali e progetti con le imprese e per il territorio, il supporto della proprietà intellettuale e dell’imprenditorialità, il placement dei propri laureati, la promozione di iniziative volte a garantire sviluppo sostenibile, innovazione sociale, civic engagement e resilienza.

Scopri di più...


In this section you can find a series of useful information for registering and attending classes at the Faculty of Economics


To get the "SCHEDA RACCOLTA DATI" from any Caf Office

Foreign student who is not self-employed and has the family resident abroad and the Italian student with income abroad, which intend to pay University fees (Second and Third instalment) on the base of their family income must obtain the Scheda Raccolta Dati  at any CAF Office by the 15th of December, 2018.

International students’ family income can only be certified by the Italian Diplomatic Authorities (local Consulate or local Embassy), which students should consult in order to know what documents are needed for such certification. Once the proper documentation is submitted to the Italian Diplomatic Authority, it will provide the student with the certified documents that need to be brought to any CAF Office (Italian Tax Service Centres) after arriving in Rome.

To certify the family income international students have to follow the procedure below:

  • Obtain your Family Income Declaration in your own Country: this should include:
  1. Composition of your family
  2. Family income
  3. Real estate assets of your family
  • Bring your family income statement to the Italian Embassy in your home Country and let them approve and translate it into Italian.
  • Once in Italy, go to Agenzia delle Entrate to obtain the Italian Fiscal Code
  • Finally, you should go to a CAF Office to obtain the "Scheda Raccolta Dati". Please find in here the list of documents to submit to the CAF.

All the students have to present the Scheda Raccolta Dati and all the documents submitted to the CAF to the Students' Administrative Office of the School of Economics (via Columbia, 2 - Building B, Ground Floor) within the 15th December 2017.
Choosing not to state your family income, you will have to pay the maximum range for fees: for the students coming from low-income economies or lower-middle-income economies the 80% of the maximum rate of their class of taxation (Ordinary, Higher or Maximum); for all the other international students the 100% of the maximum rate of their class of taxation (Ordinary, Higher or Maximum).
Also students who have applied for Laziodisu, have to submit the Scheda Raccolta Dati within the 15th of December 2017 because in case of exclusion or revocation of the Laziodisu scholarship the University taxes will be calculated on the basis of the family income.

THE “CAF OFFICE” CLOSEST TO OUR UNIVERSITY IS ON VIALE ANTONIO CIAMARRA 3/9 – 00173, ROMA, (RM) -  Info: infocafroma@cafcisllazio.it

White Code

The University of Rome Tor Vergata is pleased to announce that a basic health care centre is now available for our foreign students and those coming from other Italian regions except Lazio Region.

This initiative was strongly wanted by our Rector, prof. Giuseppe Novelli, by dr. Giuseppe Colpani, General Director of University of Tor Vergata, Dr. Tiziana Frittelli, General Director of Tor Vergata University Hospital,  Prof. Stefano Marini, President of IMS (International Medical School), Prof. Andrea Magrini, Head of the Department of Occupational Medicine and Prof. Tonino Marsella, Forensic Medicine. The service is free of charge for all Italian students residing outside Lazium, for all European students who have an ENI card number and for students of any nationality enrolled in the Italian National Health Service (SSN/SSR).  Support will also be given to those students that want to be enrolled in the National/Regional Health Service.

Examination rooms, located in the Occupational Health Department, will be open on Mondays and Thursdays 14-16 on the second floor of the University Hospital.

This facility is organized on a walk-in basis, without any appointment. Students may obtain the following services:

  • A normal medical examination
  • ECG and blood pressure check
  • Prescriptions (according to the doctor’s examination) of therapies, blood tests, instrumental investigations, specialist examinations
  • Health certificates for gym.

A professional MD and an IMS student about to graduate will be working together in this health facility. The future IMS graduate will help the doctor in case of cultural or linguistic barriers hindering access to primary care. On the same days and time there will also be a nutritionist to treat eating disorders; customized diets may also be prescribed.
The following medical services will not be available: vaccinations, emergency, surgical medications or diagnostic and surgical procedures.

Residence Permit

The Italian Immigration Act provides that citizens who are not members of the European Union who intend to stay in Italy for more than three months, require a residence permit within 8 working days of their arrival in Italy.

First application

If you are an EU citizen, you do not require a residence permit as such, but you have to register with your local civil records office in order to obtain the issue of .the “attestazione anagrafica”.
If you live in Rome you can find on the website www.comune.roma.it , the module for the “Dichiarazione di Residenza”, that you have to fill in and present to your “Ufficio Anagrafico del Municipio” by person or through e-mail, certificate e-mail, fax or recommended letter with these documents in attachment:

  1. the passport or identity card
  2. self-certification of enrolment at our University

If you are a non-EU citizen, you can apply for the stay permit at any Italian Post Office filling the “Yellow Kit”, that you can find in the Post Office. (You can also ask for the kit at the Welcome Office, where someone will help you to fill it in).
It has to be submitted to a post office displaying the “Sportello Amico” logo, along with:

  1. photocopy of your passport (only the pages with your personal details and the visa stamp);
  2. documentation stating the chosen course and its duration and the stamp of the Italian diplomatic representation which issued the Visa;
  3. a copy of the receipt of payment of the health insurance (who does not have it, can buy it directly in the Post Office at a cost of 98 euro for one year or 49 euro for 6 month);
  4. a copy of the Italian Fiscal Code;
  5. the Formal admission letter from our University;
  6. the receipt of the payment due for the application for the Electronic Stay Permit. The cost of the Electronic stay permit is of € 30,46, and has to be paid with a bollettino in the Post Office.In addition, a 30 euros payment to the postal operator must be made at the time of submission of the application;
  7. one “marca da bollo” of 16 euros, available at any tobacconist’s

The post office will give you an official document (lettera di convocazione) with the date of your appointment with the specific branch of the Commissariato or Ufficio Immigrazione where you have to show up.
On the day of the appointment, do not forget to bring with you the original documents enclosed in the kit, the post office receipt and 2 passport size photographs.




In order to renew your residence permit you have to fill in the application kit, specifying that it is a renewal. Deliver the kit to any post office displaying the “Sportello amico” logo, along with the following documents:

  1. photocopy of your passport (only the pages with your personal details and the visa stamp);
  2. a copy of your residence permit;
  3. a copy of the documentation demonstrating the availability of adequate financial resources, for example, proof that you hold a scholarship or details of your current account;
  4. a certificate of enrolment with exams taken;
  5. copy of the receipt of payment of the health insurance.

Please note!

It is advisable to begin the renewal procedure 60 days before the expiry date.


  • € 16 for 1 revenue stamp (available at any tobacconist’s), which has to be sticked on your residence permit application
  • € 30 to be paid at the post office at the application acceptance
  • € 70,46 to be paid at the post office for the issue of an electronic Residence Permit.

What is the tessera sanitaria?

The tessera sanitaria is the national health card which can be used to access the Italian Health System. Students have a fixed contribution (150 euros) which once paid would give them access to the Public Health care for a year (from January to December). It provides one with a general practitioner who can be visited free of charge for any illness whatsoever. Moreover the tessera sanitaria also acts as a European health insurance card providing you health insurance and facilities all over Europe. 

Health Insurance

Health insurance is mandatory for all students for the entire course of their study and stay in Italy.

It is extremely important to have valid health insurance, as it is also required in order to apply for a residence permit within 8 days of your arrival in the country. Perhaps you already have health insurance, which was taken out in your home country and validated by the diplomatic representation prior to your departure.
If not, the two safest options are:

  • voluntary registration with the Italian national health service (Servizio Sanitario Nazionale or SSN), which gives you the opportunity to choose a doctor (general practitioner), who will deal with health problems free of charge, and prescribe medicines, tests and specialist examinations when necessary. Registration is valid from 1st January to 31st December.
  • the INA-Assitalia policy, which only covers emergency health care in public hospitals, is valid for 6-12 months from the date of purchase.

To register with the SSN you have to

  1. Go to a post office and use a payment slip to make a payment of 149.77 euros (cost of the service for one solar year) to post office current account n.370007, registered to: Regione Lazio, specifying the following reason for payment “Iscrizione volontaria al SSN” (which means voluntary registration to SSN).
  2. Registering with the local health authority (ASL or Azienda Sanitaria Locale http://www.aslromab.it/cittadini/servizi/stranieri/index.php ) office nearest to your residence address (you will find all the addresses on this website) bringing with you:

If you are an EU citizen:

  • your payment receipt
  • your TEAM/EHIC card or the E106 Model card issued by your country of origin.
  • The TEAM/EHIC (European Health Insurance Card) should be requested from the local health authority of your home country prior to departure. In any event, old forms such as the E111 or E128 will still be considered valid.

If you are a non-EU citizen:

  • your payment receipt
  • Italian fiscal code
  • passport
  • your residence permit application receipt
  • self-certification of residence or home
  • self-certification of enrolment to our University

To take out a policy with INA-Assitalia you have to go to a post office and make a payment of € 98.00 (for one year) or € 49.00 (for six months) to post office current account n. 71270003, registered to: Agenzia Generale di Roma INA-Assitalia, specifying the following reason for payment “Polizza sanitaria studenti stranieri for 6 or 12 months”.

More information are available here.

Italian Fiscal Code

The individual tax number (codice fiscale) is an identification code issued by the Ministry of Finance which is needed in order to open a current account or sign contracts and is issued by the Tax Agency (Agenzia delle Entrate). It can be requested from abroad both by Italian and foreigners through the consular office.
The tax number is issued immediately upon application through Fisconline, an on-line service of the Tax Agency, and a card bearing the number is subsequently sent by mail. To request a tax number at a consular office it is necessary to complete a special form and show an identification document. For specific modalities (via fax, mail, etc.) please visit the website of the competent consular office.

In the situation in which you have not obtained it at the Italian Embassy, in Italy it can be requested from your local “Ufficio delle Entrate” (Tax office). A complete list of offices in the Lazio region can be found on this website

The documents requested to get the Italian Fiscal Code are:

  • a valid passport with Visa (if required) and a copy of the first page of your passport and Visa

For further information, please click here .


Office Hour: Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 7.50 am to 1.30 pm - Tuesday and Thursday from 7.50 am to 3.30 pm

email: dp.iiroma.utroma5@agenziaentrate.it 



Where can I find study rooms at the Faculty?

You can use the study rooms at the faculty for group works and discussions while one may also use the faculty library for self study.

What is the Libretto di Iscrizione? What do I do if I lose it?

The Libretto di Iscrizione is the booklet where all your grades are entered. It can also be used as your student ID. You will receive one at the start of the year once the enrollment process is complete. In case you misplace the libretto you are obliged to report it and get a replacement.

What does it mean when I have different rounds of examination?

One can take exams during different sessions in Italy. The student may choose the session they would like to sit. In case the student rejects the grade (or fails) of the first or second round they can still take the session in September of each before the new semester begins.

Can I buy lunch at the University?

Most faculties have a cafeteria or a bar in their premises which offers a wide range of choices. Moreover, the University also has a canteen (mensa) where one can get tasty food at an affordable price. The University mensa can be found at the following address : Via Cambridge, 115, 00133 Roma RM, Italy

What are the language requirements for different courses?

Different courses may have different language requirements which could be found on their websites but a minimum level of B1 is required in the language in which the course is being taken.


As a non-EU, what is the first thing one should do on arrival?

Complete your quarantine requirements as suggested by the Italian government and then start with the application for the permesso di soggiorno.

I am a student who has been vaccinated outside the EU. Is it possible to get the green pass?

At the moment the green pass is issued by the Italian government to people vaccinated in Italy. However if you are vaccinated by a vaccines approved by the Italian government then the University has arranged the following procedure while waiting for the specific directives to be issued by the competent authorities:

  • Set an appointment with the Welcome Office by clicking on the following link: prenotazioni.uniroma2.it/welcome-office/
  • Go to the appointment and submit the certificate of the vaccine or any other appropriate documentation

Subsequently, the student will be contacted to receive the provisional exemption certificate for the anti-SARS-CoV-2 vaccination, which will allow to obtain the certificate of exemption from the Green pass as required by the ministerial decree 35309 of 4 August 2021 (Certificate of exemption for the anti-COVID-19 vaccine).

What are the COVID-19 rules to be followed in university?

The following rules are mandatory: 

– it is mandatory to use respiratory protection devices (es. surgical masks etc)

– it is recommended to respect an interpersonal safety distance of at least 1 meter

– it is forbidden to enter or remain in the university premises for people with symptoms

respiratory or body temperature above 37.5 °

What if I still face travel restrictions to Italy or if I cannot be at the university in person?

All lessons are also held online for students unable to attend. You can find the Course Team link on the course page on the Faculty website.