Procedure for Temporary Teams Account Request
The procedure for requesting a temporary Teams account is reserved to:
• New International students (ongoing enrollment on Delphi platform for the 2020/2021 academic year, and already registered on the Universitaly portal)
• New Bachelor Degree students (pending the final secondary school exams and diploma certificate for 2020) for Italian students
• New Master Degree students (pending the final Bachelor dissertation and degree certificate for the 2019/2020 academic year) for Italian students
Please follow these steps:
1. Fill in the FORM and verify that you have correctly entered your personal email address. If the request is successful, at the end you will receive a summary email; should this confirmation not arrive, please contact us.
2. The Welcome Office will approve the request.
3. You will receive an email with a username and password to log into Teams.
4. Connect to Teams from WEB: https://teams.microsoft.com; log in and set your personal password.
5. Download and install the Microsoft Teams app: https://www.microsoft.com/it-it/microsoft-365/microsoft-teams/download-app .
In order to access to the online lessons, join by using the Teams code or Teams link of the class on the website of your course of attendance.
For assistance, contact: email@example.com