The University of Rome Tor Vergata has established the University Fees in compliance with the principles of fairness, graduality and progressiveness, in order to guarantee the right to study and reward students' commitment and merit.
There are 3 different class of taxation (Ordinary taxation, Higher taxation and Maximum taxation) based on:
- Degree course
- Merit requirement that takes into account the number of obtained CFU and the seniority of enrolment at the degree course
UNIVERSITY FEES AND TAX SIMULATOR
The Contribution Class N°4 is the one which the B.Sc. in Business Administration and Economics refers to according to the "Student Guide 2019/20". This taxation applies to the following students:
• Eu and non-Eu students whose families produce an income in Italy;
• Eu students whose families produce an income abroad, that either enrol or register on the degree course from the second year on;
• Non-Eu students whose families produce an income abroad that register on the degree course from the second year on
Three types of contribution have been defined, which consider the number of ECTS credits obtained and the year of registration for the degree course:
The Ordinary taxation belongs to:
- students enrolled in the a.y. 2019/2020
- students enrolled in the a.y. 2018/2019 who have obtained at least 10 CFU in the period from the 10th of August 2018 to the 10th of August 2019
- students enrolled by no more than one year beyond the normal duration of the course and who have obtained at least 25 CFU in the period from the 10th of August 2018 to the 10th of August 2019
In this Ordinary taxation, a “No-tuition fee area” is foreseen for students who have an ISEE-University between 0 Euro and 13,000 Euro (students will have to pay only the regional fee and the revenue stamp - € 156).
The amount will be based on the ISEEU (student's family income) and it is from a minimum of € 156 (First installment) to a maximum of € 4250
The Superior taxation belongs to all students who are registered by no more than one year beyond the normal duration of the course and they have obtained at least 12 CFU in the period from the 10th of August 2018 to the 10th of August 2019
The amount will be based on the ISEEU (student's family income) and it is from a minimum of € 200 to a maximum of € 4655.
The Maximum taxation belongs to:
- students enrolled for two or more years beyond the normal duration of the course
- students enrolled no more than a year beyond the normal course of the course and have not obtained at least 12 CFU in the period from the 10th of August 2018 to the 10th of August 2019.
The amount will be based on the ISEEU (student's family income) and it is from a minimum of € 550 to a maximum of € 5210
In order to benefit from a reduction from the maximum amount of the university tuition fees, the following procedures are foreseen:
- Eu and non-Eu students whose families produce an income in Italy must, through their reserved area of the Delphi portal, authorize the University to consult the INPS database in order to obtain their ISEE-University certificate.
The deadline for request ing the ISEE-U is on December 16th, 2019;
- Eu students whose families produce an income abroad and who either enrol or register on a degree course from the second year on, must provide (by December 16th, 2019) the students secretariat with the equivalent of the ISEE-University certificate (scheda raccolta dati per indicatore parificato universitario) issued by any Caf office in Italy;
- Non-Eu students whose families produce an income abroad and who register on a degree course from the second year on, must provide (by December 16th, 2019) the students secretariat with the equivalent of the ISEE-University certificate (scheda raccolta dati per indicatore parificato universitario) issued by any Caf office in Italy;
International students’ family income can only be certified by the Italian Diplomatic Authorities (local Consulate or local Embassy), which students should consult in order to know what documents are needed for such certification. Once the proper documentation is submitted to the Italian Diplomatic Authority, it will provide the student with the certified documents that have to be brought to any CAF Office (Italian Tax Service Centres) after arriving in Rome.The CAF office will deliver to the student the ISEEU module necessary to then determine the student’s yearly tuition fee amount.
IMPORTANT: In order to not miss the deadline (December 16th, 2019), please consider that the procedure can request a minimum of 10 working days.
Please note that for ISEE-University values equal to or higher than 90,000€ or in the case of non-submission of the ISEE-University certificate, students must pay the maximum amount foreseen by the type of taxation to which they belong.
Students who intend to pay University fees on the base of their family income must submit the ISEEU on the DELPHI platform.
WHAT IS THE ISEEU
The ISEE (Equivalent Economic Situation Indicator) is determined combining and evaluating three elements: the income, wealth, and composition of the family.
If parents are not present in the family, the ISEEU can be based only on the student's economics situation when:
- the student is resident outside the home of the family of origin for at least two years from the date of the enrolment to the first year, in a property not owned by one of its members.
- the student has an adequate income ability.
If at least one of the above conditions is not verified, the ISEEU is calculated on the base of the family income situation.
HOW TO SUBMIT THE ISEEU
For obtaining the ISEEU students must fill in the "Dichiarazione sostitutiva unica" (DSU) that contains information about the family composition and income and wealth of each component of the family. It must be completed and submitted to a CAF (Tax Assistance Centers) or to INPS (also via the INPS online portal).
Once obtained the ISEEU certificate, at INPS or CAF, the student must connect to the Delphi system to verify the correct acquisition and recalculation of the second instalment within the validity period of the certificate.
In case of anomalies, the student is required to report the problem by writing to email@example.com.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING THE ISEEU
The student must submit the ISEEU through the CAF or INPS no later than the 16th of December 2019.
After this date, a non-refundable late submission fee will have to be paid by the student:
- for the ISEEU late submision from the17th of December 2019 to the 16th of March 2020 applies a Late Submission Fee of 150 euro.
- for the ISEEU late submision from the 17th of March 2019 to the 29th May 2020 applies a Late Submission Fee of 200 euro.
Remember that the procedure can request a minimum of 10 working days.
Students who have applied for a Discolazio scholarship, in the event that this scholarship is not awarded or is withdrawn, in order to obtain tax reductions, will have to, however, through their reserved area of the Delphi portal, authorize the University to consult the INPS database in order to obtain their ISEE-University certificate. The deadline for this procedure is December 16th, 2019.
Students who submit a “domanda cautelativa” (precautionary application) in order to obtain a reduction in tuition fees due to their income and who fail to graduate in time must, through their reserved area of the Delphi portal, authorize the University to consult the INPS database in order to obtain their ISEE-University certificate. The deadline for this procedure is December 16th, 2019.
For further information about ISEEU visit the website http://iseeu.uniroma2.it/
UNIVERSITY FEES - NON-EU STUDENTS WITH FOREIGN INCOME (who enroll in the a.a 2019/20)
Non-Eu students enrolling in the first year of the B.Sc. in Business Administration and Economics in the A.Y. 2019/2020, whose families produce an income abroad, do not have to submit the ISEE-University certificate but have to pay, in addition to the regional fee (156€ including the revenue stamp), a yearly contribution already pre-determined based on the students’ home country equal to:
• 500,00€ for Non-Eu students coming from developing countries as defined by the Ministry of Education, University and Research with the decree “Decreto MIUR 11/06/2019” published on “Gazzetta Ufficiale n.144 del 21/06/2019” :
Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo Democratic Republic, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Haiti, Kiribati, Korea Dem. Rep., Lao People's Democratic Republic, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, Sao Tome & Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe
• 1000,00€ for all the other non-Eu students.
This amount can be paid:
- in two installment (system default option): 50% within the 31st of March 2020 and the other 50% within the 29th of May 2020.
- in one installment within the 31st of March 2020 if you selected the option "payment in one installment".
Important: Students winners of the DiscoLAZIO Scholarship must pay only € 16.00 of duty stamp.
PAYMENT OF UNIVERSITY FEES
The first installment is composed by: Duty Stamp of € 16 and "Lazio Region Tax" of € 140. It varies according to the class of taxation.
FIRST INSTALLMENT AMOUNT
- For students belonging to the Ordinary Taxation class: € 156
- For students belonging to the Superior Taxation class: € 356
- For students belonging to the Maximum Taxation class: € 488
Deadline for the payment of the first instalment: 5h of November, 2019.
For the students enrolled in the a.y. 2019/2020 (first-year students), the deadline to enrol and pay the first installment are those included in the "Call for application".
In case of late payment of the first installment will be applied a penalty of:
- € 50 for the payment within the 31st of December, 2019
- € 100 for the payment beyond December 31, 2019.
The bulletin for the payment of the first installment is generated by the Delphi system.
The amount of the second installment is determined also by the ISEE-Università (Indicator of Equivalent University Economic Situation).
In order to obtain the ISEEU certificate students should exclusively consult any CAF or Agenzia delle Entrate by 16th of December, 2019.
PRINT THE SECOND INSTALLMENT BULLETIN
- Connect to Delphi system; Select Student Area, select “Manage career online”
- Select “Print invoice of succeeding installments”
- Print out the bulletin (option: one installment) or the forms (option: two instalments) to pay the required amount for the second installment
- Make the payment at any "Unicredit Bank" or online through the Unicredit website
- Connect again to Delphi system to validate your payment entering the codes CTRL and AUTH indicated in the receipt issued by the bank
The second installment can be paid:
- in two installment (system default option): 50% within the 31st of March 2020 and the other 50% within the 29th of May 2020.
- in one installment within the 31st of March 2020 if you selected the option "payment in one installment" or if the amount of the second installment is less than € 300.
In case of late payment will be applied a penalty of:
- € 50 for the payment within one month from the expiration
- € 100 for the payment over one month from the expiration
The University fees can be paid at any "Unicredit Bank" or online through the Unicredit website.
Use exclusively the bulletins generated by the Delphy system. Please use the exact information you find in the bulletin (amount to pay, CTRL, course code and causale) otherwise the system will not be able to validate your payment.
Any other amount, method of payment (for example, using a money transfer) or information (for example, CTRL or Causale which are wrong) will not be valid and the amount will not be refunded.
If you pay by cash, be aware of the fact that there is a Unicredit Bank in our Campus (Complesso Rettorato, Building C - Via Cravocia snc) which has the following office-hours:
- From Monday to Friday: from 8.30 AM to 4PM (with a break from 1.30PM to 2.30PM);
- Pre Non-working days: from 8.30 AM to 12.30 PM;
Once you have paid the bulletin, you will receive the AUTH code. If the amount will be paid by cash, the AUTH code will be on the payment receipt while, if the amount will be paid on-line, the code will be sent by mean of a mail (the mail is itself the payment receipt) that has to be inserted on the DELPHI system in order to validate the payment.
1. Students with recognised invalidity of at least 66%, whatever their economic or merit status, are exempted from the payment of university fees (the instructions are available in our Student Guide);
2. Students Victims of organized crime and terrorism are exempted from the payment of university fees;
3. Foreign students who are political refugees are exempted from the payment of university fees (students who are not in compliance with the exams and enrolled beyond the normal duration of the course cannot get the exemption)
4. Students winners of the DiscoLAZIO Scholarship: students applying for DiscoLAZIO Scholarship must pay only € 16.00 of duty stamp. If they will not be winners or eligible from the DiscoLAZIO rankings, they will pay the difference of the first installment within 30 days from when they will have access to the payment. Upon expiration of this term, a penalty fee of € 100.00 will be applied. If the student does not validate the payment made at UniCredit Bank, (sh)he will not be registered and will lose the DiscoLAZIO benefits. Also students who have applied for DiscoLAZIO have to submit the ISEEU within the 16th of December 2019 because in case of exclusion or revocation of the DiscoLAZIO scholarship the University taxes will be calculated on the basis of the family income.
5. Foreign students winners of Italian Government Scholarships
6. Students winners of Mathematics National Olympics are exempted from the payment of university fees
7. Students winners of Olympics medals are exempted from the payment of university fees
8. Students who got a Diploma with a final grade of 100/100 are exempted from the payment of university fees
PARTIAL EXEMPTIONS FROM THE SECOND INSTALLMENT PAYMENT
These partial exemptions are not cumulative.
You can request the partial exemption through the Delphi system, after the payment of the first installment, by the 16th of March, 2020*.
1. Enrolled Students with recognised invalidity from 46% to 65%
2. Students with brothers enroled at this University have a reduction of 10% of the second instalment (with an ISEEU equal or less than € 23,000)
3. Official employees of the University of Rome Tor Vergata have a reduction of 50% of the amount of the second instalment, regardless of their income
4. Students whit at least one parent as Official employees of the University of Rome Tor Vergata have a reduction of 50% of the amount of the second instalment with an ISEEU not higher than € 50.000
5. Students with the residence outside from the Lazio region have a reduction of 5% of the amount of university contribution
6. Students attending a World Olympic Competition have a reduction of 30% of the all-inclusive university fee
7. Maternity: the student for her maternity can choose whether or not to apply for the period of interruption of studies. If she decides not to use the period of interruption of studies, the student will have a reduction of 30% of the yearly university fees for one year (*This request has to be done within December 31, 2019).