The University of Rome Tor Vergata has established the University Fees in compliance with the principles of fairness, graduality and progressiveness, in order to guarantee the right to study and reward students' commitment and merit.
EU and NON-EU STUDENTS WITH AN ITALIAN - OR EUROPEAN - INCOME
The Contribution Class N°6 is the one which the B.Sc. in Business Administration and Economics refers to.
Three types of contribution have been defined, which consider the number of ECTS credits obtained and the year of registration for the degree course:
(From 0 Euro to a maximum of 7.250 Euro)
The Ordinary taxation belongs to:
- Students enrolled at the first year;
- Students enrolled at the second year who obtain at least 10 CFU from August 10, 2020 to August 10, 20201
- Students enrolled within a delay of maximum one year who have obtained at least 25 CFU from August 10, 2020 to August 10, 2021;
In this Ordinary taxation, a “no tax area” is meant for students who have an ISEEUNIVERSITY between 0 Euro and 26.000 Euro (students will have to pay only the regional fee).
(From 200 Euro to a maximum of 7.763 Euro)
The Superior taxation is applied to those students who do not fall under the ordinary taxation and are enrolled within a delay of maximum one year later than the natural duration of the course and who have obtained at least 12 ECTS credits in the period from August 10, 2020 to August 10, 2021.
(From 600 Euro to a maximum of 8.255 Euro)
The Maximum applies to those students who do not fall under the ordinary taxation or superior and are:
- enrolled with a delay of two or more years later than the natural duration of the course;
- enrolled within a delay of maximum one year later than the natural duration of the course and who have not obtained at least 12 CFU from August 10, 2020 to August 10, 2021.
In order to benefit from a reduction from the maximum amount of the university tuition fees, students must submit the “Attestazione ISEE-Università” (read the below section “Attestazione ISEE-Università”).
Please note that for Attestazione ISEE-Università values equal to or higher than 90.000€ or in the case of non-submission of the Attestazione ISEE-Università, students must pay the maximum amount foreseen by the type of taxation to which they belong.
NON-EU STUDENTS WITH A FOREIGN INCOME
Non-EU students whose families generate their incomes abroad can chose whether to declare their incomes and pay a fee based on it, or not declaring their family income and pay a flat-tax based on their Country of residence.
LazioDisco scholarship winners are required to pay the yearly flat-tax contribution as described. Winners of the mentioned scholarship are only exempted from the payment of the Regional Fee (140 Euros).
Due to the worldwide pandemic situation and the related eventual delays in receiving the Study Visa issued by the Embassies, new enrolling students to the A.Y 2021/2022 are required to pay a pre-enrolment fee equal to 200€. This amount will be deducted from the total yearly fees subsequently to the completion of the enrolment.
Here follows a detailed scheme to guide students through our fee system:
A. STUDENTS CHOOSING NOT TO DECLARE THEIR INCOME
Non-Eu students, to whom the ISEE is inapplicable in compliance with the Italian regulation, can choose to pay a yearly flat-tax contribution based on their Country of origin, as follows:
- 2,500.00 €, if firstly enrolled in the a.y. 2020/2021 and 2021/2022;
- if firstly in the a.y. 2019/2020 or before, 500.00 €, if coming from the so-called “developing countries”, as defined in the decree no. 62 dated 6th May 2020 issued by the MIUR*.
Please note: an additional regional tax and a stamp duty (156,00 € in total) will be added to these amounts.
*Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, BurkinaFaso, Burundi, Cambogia, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo Democratic Republic, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Haiti, Kiribati, Korea Dem. Rep., Lao People's Democratic Republic, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, Sao Tome & Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen, Zambia e Zimbabwe.
- 1,000.00 €, for all the other non-Eu students.
B) STUDENTS CHOOSING TO DECLARE THEIR INCOME
All the Non-Eu students whose family generates an income abroad (including both winners and not winners of the scholarship), can choose to declare their income and pay a tuition fee based on it, with an amount that can vary from a minimum of 156,00 € to the maximum taxation, have to submit to the University the ISEE Parificato** (also called Scheda Raccolta Dati). (see the section below)
A student who resides with neither of his/her parents can declare himself/herself independent from his/her original household and therefore he/she may present an “Attestazione ISEE-Università” in which his or her parents are not included as part of the household.
The ISEE certificate must in any case be filled out in compliance with the relevant laws, and its legitimacy is contingent on the following two conditions being true at the date on which the DSU is made:
- The student has been living outside of the original family home, in a property that is not owned by a member of his/her family for at least two years at the moment of the application, and that his or her residence outside the family home is duly registered in the public records;
- Over the two calendar years before the submission of the application, his or her declared taxable income deriving from work as a salaried or similar employee is at least € 6.500,00 for each of the two years.
If one or both of the above-mentioned conditions are not satisfied, the student shall be deemed as part of the household comprising his/her parents and the other persons identified in the family unit.
ISEE Parificato (Scheda Raccolta Dati Indicatore Parificato Universitario)
What is the ISEE parificato?
Students residing outside Italy, or resident in Italy but not independent from an household resident abroad, can calculate the ISEE parificato value in order to obtain social benefits depending on the family economic situation for the academic year 2021/2022.
The University ISEE parificato is the tool that allows the assessment of the economic and financial situation of the student residing abroad or of the student residing in Italy but not independent and with an household residing abroad.
When is the ISEE parificato calculated?
A student must request an ISEE parificato:
- if the student is independent and residing abroad: it will be necessary to calculate only the ISEE parificato with the student’s income and assets and eventually of the other family members owned abroad;
- If the student is non-independent and residing abroad: it will be necessary to calculate exclusively the ISEE parificato by inserting, in addition to the income/assets owned by the student, the income and assets received abroad also by the household (parents as well as any other persons belonging to the family unity).
- Non-independent student, resident in Italy and with the household residing abroad: it will be necessary to issue the ISEE parificato for the student’s income and assets and, in addition the income /assets of the family unity residing abroad.
Which documents must be presented for the calculation of the ISEE Parificato?
To obtain the ISEE parificato, students must provide certificates stating the earnings and holdings abroad (referred to two years before the year of submission) of each member of their family.
These documents need to be issued by the competent authorities in the country where the incomes are produced. They must also be officially translated by the Italian Diplomatic Authorities of that country along with the income expressed in Euros.
In those countries where obtaining such documents is difficult, the documentation may be requested at the foreign diplomatic Authorities in Italy and certified by the Prefecture in accordance with art. 33 DPR no. 445 dated 28th December 2000.
How to submit ISEE parificato?
The “Attestazione ISEE-Università” (Indicatore Situazione Economica Equivalente - Equivalent Economic Situation Indicator) is the instrument for assessing the economic situation of individuals who request subsidised social benefits. It is reserved for all those students (independently from the country of origin) who belong to a family unit with declared incomes in Italy. This can be obtained by combining and considering three elements: income, assets, and family.
In order to obtain the Attestazione ISEE-Università, students must fill in the form entitled “Dichiarazione sostitutiva unica(DSU) integrale” .
The DSU asks information about the family and its members and about the assets and incomes of each member of the family. It must be filled out and handed in at the following offices:
- Centri di Assistenza Fiscale (CAF);
- INPS, also online using the INPS portal.
Once compiled and submitted their DSU, students must wait for an average of ten working days to obtain their Attestazione ISEE-Università issued by the CAF.
Given that, in order to compile the DSU a lot of information concerning property, assets, and income must be collected, the procedure may be time-consuming. Students should submit their DSU as soon as possible to the CAF office which will provide the applicant with the final certificate “Attestazione ISEE-Università”.
The university cannot offer a direct DSU service.
Once the CAF or INPS provides the ISEE-University certification, the student must log in their personal account on the Delphi platform and authorize the University to acquire the certificate.
Should any errors come to light, the student must report them through the following email address: email@example.com.
The ISEEU must be requested within December 17, 2021.
Should the DSU not be presented by the deadline of December 71, 2021, the student will be
placed in the highest income bracket and therefore will not be entitled to any reduction
in his/her tuition fees.
If the DSU is presented after December 17 2021, a penalty will be applied as follows:
|From December 18, 2021 to March 16, 2022||150 euro|
|From March 17, 2022 to May 29, 2022||200 euro|
The penalty for the late submission of ISEE-University may be combined with other penalties such as a late payment of tuition fees.
After the acquisition of the ISEE-University certification, the taxes and contributions will be recalculated. Following this, no new forms of certification will be permitted for the remaining part of the academic year.
DEADLINES OF UNIVERSITY FEES
The first installment is composed by: Duty Stamp of € 16 and "Lazio Region Tax" of € 140. It varies according to the class of taxation.
FIRST INSTALLMENT AMOUNT
- For students belonging to the Ordinary Taxation class and for NON-EU students with a foreign income: € 156
- For students belonging to the Superior Taxation class: € 356
- For students belonging to the Maximum Taxation class: € 488
Deadline for the payment of the first instalment: 5th of November, 2021.
For the students enrolled in the a.y. 2021/2022 (first-year students), the deadline to enrol and pay the first installment are those included in the "Call for application".
In case of late payment of the first installment will be applied a penalty of:
- € 50 for the payment within the 31st of December, 2021
- € 100 for the payment beyond December 31, 2021.
The bulletin for the payment of the first installment is generated by the Delphi system.
PRINT THE SECOND INSTALLMENT BULLETIN
- Connect to Delphi system; Select Student Area, select “Manage career online”
- Select “Print invoice of succeeding installments”
- Print out the bulletin (option: one installment) or the forms (option: two instalments) to pay the required amount for the second installment
- Connect again to Delphi system within the following 24 hours to validate your payment
The second installment can be paid:
- in two installment (system default option): 50% within the 31st of March 2022 and the other 50% within the 31st of May 2022;
- in one installment within the 31st of March 2022 if you selected the option "payment in one installment" or if the amount of the second installment is less than € 300.
In case of late payment will be applied a penalty of:
- € 50 for the payment within one month from the expiration
- € 100 for the payment over one month from the expiration
It is possible to pay your fees using pagoPA.
Payments can be made:
- online with a credit card by connecting to the site http://utov.it/pagopa
- via PAgoPA’s APP IO if you have SPID credentials
- via home / mobile banking through CBILL circuit or members of the PagoPA system
- at all bank branches or ATMs that allow you to pay through the CBILL circuit or members of the PagoPA system
- in Sisal / Lottomatica ticket offices
- it is not possible to pay the PagoPA bulletin at the Poste Italiane counters
N.B. Use only the payment slip issued by the system at the moment of enrolment/registration. Any other payment made and in any other way (e.g. through a direct credit transfer) will not be considered valid in the enrolment procedure and will not be refunded.
1. Students with recognised invalidity of at least 66%, whatever their economic or merit status, are exempted from the payment of university fees (the instructions are available in our Student Guide). The procedure for the exemption must be carried out with the CARIS;
2. Students Victims of organized crime and terrorism are exempted from the payment of university fees;
3. Foreign students who are political refugees are exempted from the payment of university fees (students who are not in compliance with the exams and enrolled beyond the normal duration of the course cannot get the exemption)
4. Students winners of the DiscoLAZIO Scholarship: students applying for DiscoLAZIO Scholarship must pay only € 16.00 of duty stamp. If they will not be winners or eligible from the DiscoLAZIO rankings, they will pay the difference of the first installment within 30 days from when they will have access to the payment. Upon expiration of this term, a penalty fee of € 100.00 will be applied. If the student does not validate the payment, (sh)he will not be registered and will lose the DiscoLAZIO benefits. Also students who have applied for DiscoLAZIO have to submit the ISEEU within the 16th of December 2020 because in case of exclusion or revocation of the DiscoLAZIO scholarship the University taxes will be calculated on the basis of the family income. Non-EU students with a foreign income that do not present ISEEU will be asked to pay the annual tuition fee, even if the have won the DiscoLAZIO Scholarship.
5. Foreign students winners of Italian Government Scholarships
6. Students winners of Mathematics National Olympics are exempted from the payment of university fees
7. Students winners of Olympics medals are exempted from the payment of university fees
8. Students who got an Italian Diploma with a final grade of 100/100 are exempted from the payment of university fees
PARTIAL EXEMPTIONS FROM THE SECOND INSTALLMENT PAYMENT
These partial exemptions are not cumulative.
You can request the partial exemption through the Delphi system, after the payment of the first installment, by the 16th of March, 2022*.
1. Enrolled Students with recognised invalidity from 46% to 65%
2. Students with brothers enroled at this University have a reduction of 10% of the second instalment (with an ISEEU equal or less than € 40.000)
3. Official employees of the University of Rome Tor Vergata have a reduction of 50% of the amount of the second instalment, regardless of their income
4. Students whit at least one parent as Official employees of the University of Rome Tor Vergata have a reduction of 50% of the amount of the second instalment with an ISEEU not higher than € 50.000
5. Students with the residence outside from the Lazio region have a reduction of 5% of the amount of university contribution
6. Students attending a World Olympic Competition have a reduction of 30% of the all-inclusive university fee
7. Maternity: the student for her maternity can choose whether or not to apply for the period of interruption of studies. If she decides not to use the period of interruption of studies, the student will have a reduction of 30% of the yearly university fees for one year (*This request has to be done within December 31, 2021).