The University of Rome Tor Vergata has established the University Fees in compliance with the principles of fairness, graduality and progressiveness, in order to guarantee the right to study and reward students' commitment and merit.
ANNUAL TUITION FEES A.Y. 2020/2021
The Contribution Class N°4 is the one which the B.Sc. in Business Administration and Economics refers to according to the "Student Guide 2020/21".
Three types of contribution have been defined, which consider the number of ECTS credits obtained and the year of registration for the degree course:
(From 0 Euro to a maximum of 4.250 Euro)
The Ordinary taxation belongs to:
- Students enrolled at the first year;
- Students enrolled at the second year who obtain at least 10 CFU from August 10, 2019 to August 10, 2020;
- Students enrolled within a delay of maximum one year who have obtained at least 25 CFU from August 10, 2019 to August 10, 2020;
In this Ordinary taxation, a “no tax area” is meant for students who have an ISEEUNIVERSITY between 0 Euro and 26.000 Euro (students will have to pay only the regional fee).
(From 200 Euro to a maximum of 4.655 Euro)
The Superior taxation is applied to those students who do not fall under the ordinary taxation and are enrolled within a delay of maximum one year later than the natural duration of the course and who have obtained at least 12 ECTS credits in the period from August 10, 2019 to August 10, 2020.
(From 550 Euro to a maximum of 5.210 Euro)
The Maximum applies to those students who do not fall under the ordinary taxation or superior and are:
- enrolled with a delay of two or more years later than the natural duration of the cours;
- enrolled within a delay of maximum one year later than the natural duration of the course and who have not obtained at least 12 CFU from August 10, 2019 to August 10, 2020.
In order to benefit from a reduction from the maximum amount of the university tuition fees, the following procedures are foreseen students must, through their reserved area of the Delphi portal, authorize the University to consult the INPS database in order to obtain their ISEE-University certificate.
IMPORTANT: In order to not miss the deadline (December 16th, 2020), please consider that the procedure can request a minimum of 10 working days.
Please note that for ISEE-University values equal to or higher than 90.000€ or in the case of non-submission of the ISEE-University certificate, students must pay the maximum amount foreseen by the type of taxation to which they belong.
NON-EU STUDENTS WITH A FOREIGN INCOME
LAZIODISCO scholarship winners are also required to submit to the University, the “scheda raccolta dati per indicatore parificato universitario” and all documents required. The declared documents can be verified.
If LAZIODISCO scholarship winners do not provide the ISEEU parificato and the related documents they will pay the flat tax as following.
FIRSTLY ENROLLED IN THE A.Y. 2020/2021
Non-EU students with a foreign income will be asked to pay an annual tuition fee of 2.656,00 €.
LazioDisco scholarship winners will have a reduction of 140 euro, paying 2.516,00 €.
FIRSTLY ENROLLED IN THE A.Y. 2019/2020 or BEFORE
Non-Eu students enrolled in an academic year following the first one, whose families produce an income abroad, do not have to submit the ISEE-University certificate but have to pay, in addition to the regional fee (156€ including the revenue stamp), a yearly contribution already pre-determined based on the students’ home country equal to:
• 500,00€ for Non-Eu students coming from developing countries as defined by the Ministry of Education, University and Research with the decree “Decreto MIUR 11/06/2019” published on “Gazzetta Ufficiale n.144 del 21/06/2019” :
Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo Democratic Republic, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Haiti, Kiribati, Korea Dem. Rep., Lao People's Democratic Republic, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, Sao Tome & Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe
• 1000,00€ for all the other non-Eu students.
“SCHEDA RACCOLTA DATI INDICATORE PARIFICATO UNIVERSITARIO” or ISEE parificato (for students with foreign income)
What is the ISEE parificato?
Students residing outside Italy, or resident in Italy but not independent from an household resident abroad, can calculate the ISEE parificato value in order to obtain social benefits depending on the family economic situation for the academic year 2020/2021.
The University ISEE parificato is the tool that allows the assessment of the economic and financial situation of the student residing abroad or of the student residing in Italy but not independent and with an household residing abroad.
When is the ISEE parificato calculated?
A student must request an ISEE parificato:
- if the student is independent and residing abroad: it will be necessary to calculate only the ISEE parificato with the student’s income and assets and eventually of the other family members owned abroad;
- If the student is non-independent and residing abroad: it will be necessary to calculate exclusively the ISEE parificato by inserting, in addition to the income/assets owned by the student, the income and assets received abroad also by the household (parents as well as any other persons belonging to the family unity).
- Non-independent student, resident in Italy and with the household residing abroad: it will be necessary to issue the ISEE parificato for the student’s income and assets and, in addition the income /assets of the family unity residing abroad.
What does it mean to be an independent student?
A student who does not reside with either of his/her parents can declare himself/herself independent from his/her original household and, to this end, may present an ISEE certificate in which his or her parents are not included as part of the household.
The ISEE certificate must in any case be filled out in compliance with the relevant laws, and its legitimacy is contingent on the following two conditions being true at the date on which the DSU is made:
a) that, at the time of submitting the application, the student shall have been living for at least two years outside the original family home in a property that is not owned by a member of his/her original family, and that his or her residence outside the family home is duly registered in the public records;
b) that over the two calendar years before the submission of the application, his or her declared taxable income deriving from work as a salaried or similar employee is at least € 6.500,00 for each of the two years.
If one or both of the above mentioned conditions are not satisfied/present, the student shall be deemed to form part of the household comprising his/her parents and the other persons identified in the family unity.
Which documents must be presented for the calculation of the University Equalized Indicator?
The student who is not resident in Italy or resident in Italy but not independent with parents resident abroad must show, in order to determine the economic and financial situation of his/her household, the documentation issued by the competent authorities of the country of origin translated into Italian language by the Italian diplomatic authorities competent in the territory.
The documents must be legalized at the Italian diplomatic or consular representations in the country of origin or annotated by the competent internal authority as reported in Annex 1.
To whom should the scheda raccolta dati per indicatore parificato universitario and the attached documents be sent?
The Scheda raccolta dati per indicatore parificato universitario must be requested from a trusted CAF no later than 22 January 2021.
The Scheda raccolta dati per indicatore parificato universitario together with the translated and legalized documents should be sent in pdf file, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 29 January 2021.
Please insert in the email’s object: matricula number, name, surname and fiscal code.
All students that already sent the scheda raccolta dati to the welcome office have to send also the translated and legalized documents by email.
The ISEE parificato will be acquired for the calculation of the installments, after verification, starting from 1 February 2021 and no later than 19 February 2021.
ISEEU (only for Students with an Italian Income)
Students who intend to pay University fees on the base of their family income must submit the ISEEU on the DELPHI platform.
WHAT IS THE ISEEU
The ISEE (Equivalent Economic Situation Indicator) is determined combining and evaluating three elements: the income, wealth, and composition of the family.
If parents are not present in the family, the ISEEU can be based only on the student's economics situation when:
- the student is resident outside the home of the family of origin for at least two years from the date of the enrolment to the first year, in a property not owned by one of its members.
- the student has an adequate income ability.
If at least one of the above conditions is not verified, the ISEEU is calculated on the base of the family income situation.
HOW TO SUBMIT THE ISEEU
For obtaining the ISEEU students must fill in the "Dichiarazione sostitutiva unica" (DSU) that contains information about the family composition and income and wealth of each component of the family. It must be completed and submitted to a CAF (Tax Assistance Centers) or to INPS (also via the INPS online portal).
Once obtained the ISEEU certificate, at INPS or CAF, the student must connect to the Delphi system to verify the correct acquisition and recalculation of the second instalment within the validity period of the certificate.
In case of anomalies, the student is required to report the problem by writing to email@example.com.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING THE ISEEU
The student must submit the ISEEU through the CAF or INPS no later than the 16th of December 2020. As soon as the ISEEU certificate is obtained, the student must authorize the University to acquire the ISEEU value, through the DELPHI system.
After this date, a non-refundable late submission fee will have to be paid by the student:
- for the ISEEU late submision from the17th of December 2020 to the 16th of March 2021 applies a Late Submission Fee of 150 euro.
- for the ISEEU late submision from the 17th of March 2021 to the 31st May 2021 applies a Late Submission Fee of 200 euro.
Remember that the procedure can request a minimum of 10 working days.
Students who have applied for a Discolazio scholarship, in the event that this scholarship is not awarded or is withdrawn, in order to obtain tax reductions, will have to, however, through their reserved area of the Delphi portal, authorize the University to consult the INPS database in order to obtain their ISEE-University certificate. The deadline for this procedure is December 16th, 2020.
Students who submit a “domanda cautelativa” (precautionary application) in order to obtain a reduction in tuition fees due to their income and who fail to graduate in time must, through their reserved area of the Delphi portal, authorize the University to consult the INPS database in order to obtain their ISEE-University certificate. The deadline for this procedure is December 16th, 2020.
For further information about ISEEU visit the website http://studenti.uniroma2.it/
DEADLINES OF UNIVERSITY FEES
The first installment is composed by: Duty Stamp of € 16 and "Lazio Region Tax" of € 140. It varies according to the class of taxation.
FIRST INSTALLMENT AMOUNT
- For students belonging to the Ordinary Taxation class and for NON-EU students with a foreign income: € 156
- For students belonging to the Superior Taxation class: € 356
- For students belonging to the Maximum Taxation class: € 488
Deadline for the payment of the first instalment: 6th of November, 2020.
For the students enrolled in the a.y. 2020/2021 (first-year students), the deadline to enrol and pay the first installment are those included in the "Call for application".
In case of late payment of the first installment will be applied a penalty of:
- € 50 for the payment within the 31st of December, 2020
- € 100 for the payment beyond December 31, 2020.
The bulletin for the payment of the first installment is generated by the Delphi system.
PRINT THE SECOND INSTALLMENT BULLETIN
- Connect to Delphi system; Select Student Area, select “Manage career online”
- Select “Print invoice of succeeding installments”
- Print out the bulletin (option: one installment) or the forms (option: two instalments) to pay the required amount for the second installment
- Connect again to Delphi system within the following 24 hours to validate your payment
The second installment can be paid:
- in two installment (system default option): 50% within the 31st of March 2021 and the other 50% within the 31st of May 2021;
- in one installment within the 31st of March 2020 if you selected the option "payment in one installment" or if the amount of the second installment is less than € 300.
In case of late payment will be applied a penalty of:
- € 50 for the payment within one month from the expiration
- € 100 for the payment over one month from the expiration
It is possible to pay your fees using pagoPA.
Payments can be made:
- online with a credit card by connecting to the site http://utov.it/pagopa
- via PAgoPA’s APP IO if you have SPID credentials
- via home / mobile banking through CBILL circuit or members of the PagoPA system
- at all bank branches or ATMs that allow you to pay through the CBILL circuit or members of the PagoPA system
- in Sisal / Lottomatica ticket offices
- it is not possible to pay the PagoPA bulletin at the Poste Italiane counters
N.B. Use only the payment slip issued by the system at the moment of enrolment/registration. Any other payment made and in any other way (e.g. through a direct credit transfer) will not be considered valid in the enrolment procedure and will not be refunded.
1. Students with recognised invalidity of at least 66%, whatever their economic or merit status, are exempted from the payment of university fees (the instructions are available in our Student Guide). The procedure for the exemption must be carried out with the CARIS;
2. Students Victims of organized crime and terrorism are exempted from the payment of university fees;
3. Foreign students who are political refugees are exempted from the payment of university fees (students who are not in compliance with the exams and enrolled beyond the normal duration of the course cannot get the exemption)
4. Students winners of the DiscoLAZIO Scholarship: students applying for DiscoLAZIO Scholarship must pay only € 16.00 of duty stamp. If they will not be winners or eligible from the DiscoLAZIO rankings, they will pay the difference of the first installment within 30 days from when they will have access to the payment. Upon expiration of this term, a penalty fee of € 100.00 will be applied. If the student does not validate the payment, (sh)he will not be registered and will lose the DiscoLAZIO benefits. Also students who have applied for DiscoLAZIO have to submit the ISEEU within the 16th of December 2020 because in case of exclusion or revocation of the DiscoLAZIO scholarship the University taxes will be calculated on the basis of the family income. Non-EU students with a foreign income will be asked to pay an annual tuition fee of 2.516,00 €, even if the have won the DiscoLAZIO Scholarship.
5. Foreign students winners of Italian Government Scholarships
6. Students winners of Mathematics National Olympics are exempted from the payment of university fees
7. Students winners of Olympics medals are exempted from the payment of university fees
8. Students who got an Italian Diploma with a final grade of 100/100 are exempted from the payment of university fees
PARTIAL EXEMPTIONS FROM THE SECOND INSTALLMENT PAYMENT
These partial exemptions are not cumulative.
You can request the partial exemption through the Delphi system, after the payment of the first installment, by the 16th of March, 2021*.
1. Enrolled Students with recognised invalidity from 46% to 65%
2. Students with brothers enroled at this University have a reduction of 10% of the second instalment (with an ISEEU equal or less than € 23,000)
3. Official employees of the University of Rome Tor Vergata have a reduction of 50% of the amount of the second instalment, regardless of their income
4. Students whit at least one parent as Official employees of the University of Rome Tor Vergata have a reduction of 50% of the amount of the second instalment with an ISEEU not higher than € 50.000
5. Students with the residence outside from the Lazio region have a reduction of 5% of the amount of university contribution
6. Students attending a World Olympic Competition have a reduction of 30% of the all-inclusive university fee
7. Maternity: the student for her maternity can choose whether or not to apply for the period of interruption of studies. If she decides not to use the period of interruption of studies, the student will have a reduction of 30% of the yearly university fees for one year (*This request has to be done within December 31, 2020).