Erasmus+ is the EU's programme to support education, training, youth and sport in Europe. Its budget of €14.7 billion will provide opportunities for over 4 million Europeans to study, train, gain experience, and volunteer abroad.
Set to last until 2020, Erasmus+ doesn't just have opportunities for students. Merging seven prior programmes, it has opportunities for a wide variety of individuals and organisations.
Detailed information on these opportunities, including eligibility criteria, is available in the Erasmus+ Programme Guide. An indicative funding guide for some centralised opportunities is also available.
In our School of Economics, we have the International Relations Office which promotes and manages more than 120 partner Universities.
RECOGNITION OF THE EXAMS (also for Overseas programme)
The form below must be used to send requests for recognition of Erasmus exams for the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration & Economics course at the University of Rome Tor Vergata.
In order to process the request, please provide the following information:
- Name of the exam to be recognized by Tor Vergata with the DELPHI exam code (as indicated in the degree program study plan), number of credits and number of hours of teaching in respect to the Tor Vergata exam;
- Exam name to be proposed as equivalent (at host university), with the number of credits, number of teaching hours and the link to the course syllabus on the host university’s website.
In order to proceed with the exams recognition, follow these instructions:
- Download the module below and fill-in with all the requested information;
- Send it via e-mail to email@example.com;
- Wait for the final decision.