Call for Application - B.Sc. in Business Administration & Economics
All students who already obtained, or will obtain a high school diploma (maturità) by July 2020 can apply.
- 12 years of education. Please check all the information in Attachment 1 and Attachment 2.
- Knowledge of English language;
- To successfully pass the admission procedure.
We will admit a maximum of 200 students to the programme.
Steps of selection
The admission process will be based on two steps of selection:
- 1st step: Education background evaluation
- 2nd step: Skype Interview.
- Curriculum Vitae in English (Europass format)
- Transcript of High School Records (from the last two years of High School)
- High School Diploma (if already obtained)
- English language certificate (at least B2 level)
- SAT or ACT (not compulsory)
For all those who have a foreign diploma, more information are available here.
1st Call: February 4 – March 5, 2020
2nd Call: April 16 – June 4, 2020
Non EU students who require a student VISA can apply ONLY to the 1st Call.
►CALL FOR APPLICATIONS (a.y. 2020/2021)
The link to start the application procedure and all the information useful to apply correctly can be found in the Call for Applications! Please, read it carefully!
ATTENTION: Remember that the T16 code stands for the Business Administration curriculum, while the T17 code stands for the Economics curriculum.
IMPORTANT! At the end of your application procedure, remember to pay the bulletin and validate your payment on our admission platform! In here you can find the payment instructions.
The payment validation is NECESSARY in order to be admitted to the selection!
N.B. The programme lasts for three years and classes start on 14 September 2020.
International Students are suggested to arrive two weeks in advance in order to settle all the bureaucratic procedures in suitable time before the actual starting date. International students will need to complete administrative duties set by Italian law, such as applying for a Fiscal Code and a Permit to Stay in Italy. Here you can find the list of all the "things that new international students have to do at the arrival in Italy".
The University of Tor Vergata sets up an International Week in September to welcome international students.