Students are required to earn 6 ECTS as OTHER ACTIVITIES by:
Notice that all the following activities must be completed during the three-year of the Bsc programme.
Performing an internship in Italy or abroad
In order for the internship to be valid for credit, the student must completely carry out the following procedure (it must be necessarily completed no later than 60 days before the date of graduation).
All the internships have to be authorized in advance from the Coordinator and formalized within the starting date.
For all the information, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
1. Find the Host Institution. Internships are arranged in two different ways:
- by the Desk-Imprese Office of the "Tor Vergata" School of Economics (the office is on Building B, "Presidenza" corridor, room 1A.03)
- by the students themselves. In this case the internship must be approved in advance by the Coordinator of the Bachelor of Science in Business & Economics through the Desk-Imprese Office.
2. Documents to be submitted. The following documents are required to start any intership. All forms are available at the Desk-Imprese Office. The documents needed to start the internship are:
- The training agreement. A bilateral agreement between the Bachelor of Science and the Host Institution in accordance with prevailing internship regulations. This agreement is made in two copies, one for each party. Both copies of the agreement must be first filled in by the Host Institution (without signing it). The completed copies of the agreement must be first signed by the course Coordinator for approval, and only finally signed by the Host Institution.
- The training project. A document which defines and describes the content of the internship. The training project is made in three copies, one for each party (i.e. the Bachelor of Science, the Host Institution, the student). The three copies must be first filled in by the Host Institution and the student (without signing it). The completed copies of the training project must be first signed by the course Coordinator for approval, and only finally signed by the Host Institution and the student.
3. Lenght and conditions. In order to be eligible for 6 credits the internship must last at least three months and must be full time. Changes in the above-mentioned conditions must be approved by the Coordinator of the Bachelor of Science beforehand. To start the internship, the Host Institution must have at least one permanent employee.
4. Fifteen days before the end of the internship the Desk-imprese Office will send the student two monitoring forms by e-mail: one has to be filled in by the Host Institution Supervisor and one by the student. At the end of the internship the Firm-Desk service must also receive a Final Report filled in by the Host Institution Supervisor regarding the activity the student has carried out, the skills acquired and a general feedback on the internship experience.
The number of CFU will depend on the lenght and the typology of the internship.
Doing an internship or volunteering experience with AIESEC
3 CFU will be recognized thanks an experience with AIESEC.
To do the MATLAB Online Course
External training courses or Summer School
3 CFU will be recognized by attending external training courses or Summer School (It must be previously authorized by the coordinator).
3 CFU will be recognized by obtaining an internationally recognized language certificate at B2 level or above (It must be previously authorized by the coordinator). Students do not receive credits for language proficency certificates in English or in their native language.
This is a research activity within a project promoted by a Department (including third parties). The activation request for such research should be sent to the BSc Coordinator by the teacher in charge of the project, to obtain the authorization. On the basis of the agreed project, the period of activity may not exceed 3 months of work (6 credits) or less than 1.5 months (3 credits). At the end of the working period, the student, together with the teacher in charge, have to draw up a report on its activity, which will be sent to the BA&E Coordinator for the approval.
Seminars and Workshops offered by our bachelor
The number of CFU will depend on the characteristics of the seminar.
Here you can find our offer.
Project work for worker students
The student can request the recognition of Extra Credits thanks to a project work authorized in advance from the Coordinator. The project work has to be related to a job directly connected to the working activity, which indicates competencies and skills obtained through the job. Moreover, it has to be directly correlated to the bachelor course. During this activity, a tutor (a Professor from the bachelor course) will support and evaluate the work. The final evaluation will determine whether the student will obtain the CFU or not. In order to be considered a worker, the student has to present a formal declaration from the firm containing duration of the working relationships, the starting date, the tasks and the scheduling. The module for the project work has to be filled-in from the tutor and be presented to the Coordinator. The work has to last at least 3 months in order to receive 6 CFU.