Updated A.Y. 2022-2023
The course aims to impart the necessary knowledge and skills to the effective use of Office Automation programs, and to practice some of their most common and useful applications.
- Classes involves the use of electronic devices by both teacher and students. So, students are invited to carry their personal laptop or tablet with Microsoft Office (Information about students’ free license on MS Office is available here: https://docs.ccd.uniroma2.it/office-365/)or Apple iWork pre-installed.
- it will be possible to participate remotely to the lessons through Teams: https://teams.microsoft.com/l/team/19%3acFMJzavGn6Q3DIGXc-fkNmo13FtR-KGF1znLuZtOGUY1%40thread.tacv2/conversations?groupId=5f43fc22-bc92-4356-998b-7ed5bdf46da3&tenantId=24c5be2a-d764-40c5-9975-82d08ae47d0e
The course is divided in the following sections:
- Presentation of Microsoft Office
- Word – Main features
- Word – How to prepare a professional document (e.g. reports, thesis, etc.)
- Word – Classroom exercises
- Power Point – How to make a good presentation
- Power Point – The role of slides in a good presentation
- Power Point – Classroom exercises
- Excel – Main features
- Excel – Solving problems through database analysis
- Excel – Classroom exercises
Course materials will be available for download on this webpage and on the Teams channel. As a hands-on course, no traditional textbook is required.
According with the structure of the bachelor program, the course is a pass-or-fail course (“idoneità”). Hence, students will not be granted with a grade (18-30/30).
the exams will be on:
- May 24 2023, 15:00 (3:00 PM)
- June 14 2023, 15:00 (3:00 PM)
- July 4 2023; 15:00 (3:00 PM)
- September 8 2023; 15:00 (3 PM)