Start your application
If you woul like to apply for the 2021/2022 a.y., please read the Call for applications carefully before applying. The application procedure will be carried out online through Delphi system (student portal) and all applicants will be required to pay an application fee of 30 euros (non-refundable).
ONLINE APPLICATION PROCEDURE
STEP 1. REGISTRATION
Click on the following application link, then follow the instructions:
- Select 1. Application to programmes taught in English;
- Select a. Start application procedure;
- Select "Faculty of Economics" and click on NEXT;
- Select the MSc in Economics
STEP 2. FILL OUT THE APPLICATION FORM
After registration you will receive a confirmation email so you will be able to fill in the online form and upload the required documents in .pdf format. With your Fiscal Code and CTRL code you may enter the system more than once to complete the uploading of your documents, to modify your application, re-print your application request. etc.
- Click here and and select Box 2 "You have already filled out an application"
- Insert your Fiscal Code and CTRL code which are both in your application request
(If you need to recover your CTRL code, select Box 3 "Find CTRL")
STEP 3. PAY THE APPLICATION FEE
Pay the € 30 application fee (not refundable) through the PagoPA system (PagoPA Guide). The payment form is available at the end of the application procedure. Online payments via credit cards are allowed (Visa, MasterCard, American Express).
The following categories of students are exempt from the application fee payment:
- students with disability equal to or greater than 66%
- students who have earned a bachelor degree at Tor Vergata University with a final grade of at least 100/110.
STEP 4. CONCLUDE YOUR APPLICATION
Return to the Delphi platform to validate the payment and conclude your application. Please note that once you validate the payment, you can no longer modify your application.
- Click here and select Box 2 "You have already filled out an application".
- Insert your Fiscal Code and CTRL code which are both on your application request
- Select "Request validation"
- Click on CONFIRM PAGOPA
The Admissions Board will evaluate your profile and you will be notified by email of the Admissions Board’s decision (Admission/Rejection) within one month of the application submission.
DEADLINES FOR APPLICATIONS
The following dates indicate the last available day to submit the application (i.e. the application is complete once you validate the application fee payment on the Delphi platform):
- Non-EU applicants: 9 June 2021
- Italian and EU applicants; Non-EU applicants who reside in Italy; Foreign applicants holding an Italian degree and a valid residence permit: 25 August 2021