Scholarships reserved for MSc in Economics students
Who can apply? MSc in Economics students regularly enrolled
- Study grant for best admitted students enrolling in the first year: students can apply as soon as they enroll in the MSc in Economics (between 1 September and 10 November 2020).
- First year student prizes: students can apply once completed the first year of the MSc in Economics.
- GRE Reimbursement for First and Second Year Students: students regularly enrolled in the 2019/2020 academic year who have passed the GRE exam in the period between October 2019 and October 2020, achieving a score of 160 or higher on the quantitative section, can apply between 1 January 2020 and 31 December 2020.
- Students graduated prizes: students graduated in time can apply after the completion of the program.
- Performance prizes: students regularly enrolled can apply to the prizes as expenses contribution to study project or applied activity that enhance their knowledge in Economics, such as the participation to a Project Work, Summer School, Internship, Conference or Start up, or a Dataset purchase.
Scholarships for Tor Vergata International Students
The selection is based on merit and on family income.
Who can apply? Application is open exclusively to international students regularly enrolled at the MSc in Economics
Who can apply? International students and Italian living abroad
International students, as well as Italian students, can apply for scholarships and accommodation at the student welfare service - LazioDisco.
Applications are open from May until July every year. You may apply for scholarships, accommodation, fee reductions, study abroad periods (if already enrolled), and reductions in public transport fees. Please check the deadline and the documents required for applications well in advance.
The amount of the scholarship depends on several factors including your economic situation. Approximately two months after the application deadline LazioDisco will publish the names of successful candidates.
Who can apply? International and Italian students
INPS Scholarships are reserved to Italian applicants whose parents are (or have been) employed in the Italian public administration.
Who can apply? Italian students