Scholarships reserved for MSc in Economics students
Scholarships and student prizes based on merit to encourage excellence
Every year the Program activates student prizes based on available funding.
Who can apply? MSc in Economics students regularly enrolled
- First-year student prizes: students can apply once completed the first year of the MSc in Economics.
- GRE Reimbursement for First and Second Year Students: students regularly enrolled in the 2021/2022 academic year who have passed the GRE exam in the period between October 2021 and October 2022, achieving a score of 150 or higher on the quantitative section, can apply until 31 December 2022.
The Italian Government offers study grants to foreign students and Italian living abroad interested in attend a Master’s Degree course in Italy
Who can apply? International students and Italian living abroad
ECB Scholarship for Women
The European Central Bank offers scholarships aimed at women pursuing a postgraduate degree in economics
Who can apply?
- Women citizen of an EU Member State.
- Currently enrolled, or are about to enroll, in a master’s course in economics, statistics, engineering, or computing at a European university or business school.
- Facing a funding gap that may prevent you from pursuing your studies.
- You have completed an undergraduate degree at an EU academic institution with excellent grades (i.e. for your bachelor’s degree).
INVEST YOUR TALENT IN ITALY scholarships
The Program offers scholarships to target students from specific focus countries who will be offered an academic program followed by an internship with an Italian company
Tor Vergata University of Rome is partner of the “Invest your Talent in Italy” program, supported by the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and by the Italian Ministry for Economic Development, which offers scholarships to target students from specific focus countries who will be offered an academic program followed by an internship with an Italian company.
Who can apply? International students
International students, as well as Italian students, can apply for scholarships and accommodation at the student welfare service - LazioDisco.
Applications are open from May until July every year. You may apply for scholarships, accommodation, fee reductions, study abroad periods (if already enrolled), and reductions in public transport fees. Please check the deadline and the documents required for applications well in advance.
The amount of the scholarship depends on several factors including your economic situation. Approximately two months after the application deadline LazioDisco will publish the names of successful candidates.
Who can apply? International and Italian students
INPS Scholarships are reserved to Italian applicants whose parents are (or have been) employed in the Italian public administration.
Who can apply? Italian students