Registration to the First Year
All admitted applicants, once received the Acceptance Letter, must send an email to the Admissions Office for confirming if they intend to enroll to our program. Afterwards, will be possible to proceed with the online enrollment procedure from September 2019.
Enrollement deadline: November 5, 2019
Admitted Italian applicants who have studied in a non-Italian university, once received the Acceptance Letter, must acquire the original Dichiarazione di Valore (Declaration of Value), which is the official document our Administration requires for the official enrollment.
Admitted international applicants, once received the Acceptance Letter, need to go to the competent Italian Diplomatic Authorities in their home-country to complete the pre-enrollment procedure.
Admitted students are allowed to proceed with the enrollment only if they obtained the Bachelor Degree (Laurea Triennale).
Italian admitted students who have not yet obtained the Bachelor Degree (Laurea Triennale) are allowed to attend classes starting in September if they will graduate by the autumn session. Once graduated, they must enroll to our program within November 5, 2019.
Procedure for students with an Italian bachelor degree
STEP 1. ONLINE ENROLLMENT PROCEDURE
1. Fill the evaluation questionnaire on the website "Quest Test"
2. Save the code of the questionnaire (CQ) issued by the system (Attention: the CQ has a validity of five days from the date of completion of the questionnaire, once expired it has to be filled in again)
3. Connect to Delphi system and select "Registration" (section 2), then in the section "Start Application Procedure" select On-campus course, Faculty of Economics, choose the Option 1 "I have passed the Admission/sustained the assessment test/I am in possession of the curricular requirements and I want to register myself" and proceed with the registration inserting your data
4. Click on "Print" and the system will release the enrollment request and the bank form for the payment of the first instalment. Tuition fees can be paid at any branch office of the Unicredit Bank in Italy or by credit card through UniCredit Bank’s online payment system
5. Connect again to Delphi system in order to validate your payment: insert the CTRL and AUTH codes which are in the Bank's receipt of payment and the CQ code issued by the questionnaire
6. The Delphi system will release the enrollment number (matricola) and a password that will allow you to access the online student services (e-mail, fee payments, exam registration, etc.) Preserve carefully!
STEP 2. DOCUMENTS SUBMISSION TO THE STUDENTS ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE
Once the payment has been validated in the Delphi system, go to the Students Administrative Office of the School of Economics with the following documents by November 5, 2019:
1. The Enrollment Request printed from Delphi and signed by the student
2. Three recent passport-sized photographs
3. A copy of a valid personal identification document
4. A copy of the receipt of the first instalment payment (students eligible for full exemption from payment of tuition fees are excluded)
5. The form printed during the payment validation procedure marked “to be handed to the Segreteria Studenti”
NOTE: The payment validation and the submission of the documents to the Students Administrative Office are both mandatory in order to complete the enrollment procedure. The Students Administrative Office will give you the University Exam Booklet (Libretto) where exams will be registered.
Procedure for students with a foreign bachelor degree
1. Students should go to the WELCOME POINT where computers and printers will be available as well as assistance from university staff:
- Access the Delphi platform; select Student Section; select Registration; select Start Application Procedures; select On-campus Courses; select Option 1: I am in possession of the curricular requirements and I want to register myself.
- Fill out the form with your personal information and choose if you would like to pay the second payment fee in one or two installments.
- Select Print. The platform will generale the enrollment application as well as a list of documents to upload (*). Take note of the CTRL.
- Return to the Student Section of the Delphi platform: select Registration; select Option B indication that you have already filled out an application.
- Insert your fiscal code and CTRL: upload the required documents in .pdf format (*).
2. Take all of your original documents to the International Office located at via Cracovia, 50, Building D, Floor 0, Room D001. Office hours: Monday and Friday 9 am-12 pm; Wednesday 9 am-12 pm and 2-4 pm
3. Once the original documents have been confronted with the uploaded documents, an email will be generated to confirm the enrollment status and indicate an appointment date and time to finalize the enrollment at the International Students Office (respect the time and date). In the email you will find instructions to download the payment slip for the first installment.
4. Access the Delphi platform again and print out the payment slip for the first installment; the last page will contain the payment slip.
5. Make payment at any branch office of the Unicredit Bank or via credit card through UniCredit Bank’s online payment system
6. On the day of your appointment at the International Students Office, provide the receipt of payment, the enrollment application and three recent passport-sized photo.
7. The International students Office will then validate your payment and give you back the original documents. They will provide you with a student registration number (matricola) and password which you will need for the duration of your studies at the University, in order to register for future academic years, to take exams and to graduate.
After about 14 working days, you can go to the Students Administrative Office of the School of Economics to collect your Exam Booklet (Libretto) where exams will be registered.
(*) Documents to be uploaded in Delphi:
- Copy of the passport
- Copy of the Italian Fiscal Code
- Copy of the Resident Permit or receipt confirming the permit request (only for non-EU students resident abroad)
- Copy of the Admission Letter
- Bachelor degree or equivalent first level degree translated into Italian by an official translator, authenticated by the authorities of the country where it was obtained
- Declaration of Value of the qualification released by the Italian Diplomatic Authority or the Statement of comparability issued by CIMEA
- Certificate listing the exams passed, translated and legalized (translation is not required for transcripts originally produced in English) or the Diploma Supplement
Registration to the Second Year
For the enrollment to the second year, you must follow only the online procedure on Delphi. You must not deliver any documents to the Students Administrative Office of the School of Economics.
If you have concluded the two years at MSc in Economics and you intend to graduate in March 2020, see below the section "Enrollment while expecting to graduate".
Procedure for all students
To register for the second year and subsequent years the student must renew the enrollment through the online procedure on Delphi (you do not need to go to the the Students Administrative Office).
Online Delphi procedure:
- Select “Student Section”
- Click on “Enrollment Procedure AA 2019/2020”
- Choose how you will pay the second instalment (in one or two instalments)
- Print out the payment form
- After having paid the instalment at any branch office of the Unicredit Bank in Italy or by credit card through UniCredit Bank’s online payment system
- Log into the Delphi and confirm the payment by entering CTRL and AUTH codes (you find them in the receipt issued by the bank)
Deadline for the payment of the first instalment: November 5, 2019
Registration deadline: March 31, 2020
For non-EU students with residence permit
If you are a non-EU student with a residence permit before proceeding with the enrollment in the 2019/20 academic year you must go to the International Students Office by presenting the valid residence permit. If this permission has expired you can conditionally register to the university until you submit the valid residence permit; in any case no later than 15 March 2020.
After requesting and obtaining the renewal of the permit from the Questura you will have to show it to the International Students Office, which will update the expiration date in the system.
Only after this step will you be able to validate the payment and access all the services for the academic year 2019/20.
NOTE for All
- Remember to obtain your ISEE-U at any CAF Office and log into the Delphi online platform and specifically give permission to allow the University to access their ISEE-U. This procedure must be done no later than 16 December.
- Remember that the students who has applied for LazioDisco scholarship, to obtain the reduction university tuition fees based on income in case they are not final winners or the scholarship is revoked, need to obtain the ISEE-U at any CAF Office and log into the Delphi online platform and specifically give permission to allow the University to access their ISEE-U no later than 16 December.
Registration while expecting to graduate (Domanda cautelativa)
Once concluded their two years at Master of Science in Economics, students have three graduation sessions available to discuss their thesis: in July, in November and in March.
Winter (March) graduation session is the last one available to students and they are not required to pay the enrollment fee for an additional academic year. In this case, students need to carry out an administrative procedure for “deferring enrollment” (domanda cautelativa).
After March session, students can still graduate but they will be considered "fuori corso".
Procedure for deferring your enrollment is online on Delphi system:
- Select “Student Section”
- Click on “Enrollment Procedure AA 2019/2020”
- Fill in the Enrollment Form and put a tick in the box “domanda cautelativa/differimento termini iscrizione”
- Print the item: the system will issue the Domanda cautelativa application and the payment slip. Delphi will issue a payment slip of € 0 that must be validated entering the AUTH code in order to complete the procedure.
Deadline for presenting the Deferring enrollment: December 31, 2019
NOTE: If students do not present the Deferring enrollment within December 2019, they will have to pay for a 3rd Academic year.
Students need to present their ISEEU/Scheda Raccolta Dati certificate by December 16 even if they have deferred the enrollment because in case they will not graduate by the last graduation session (March 2020), the University fees will be calculated according to the ISEEU/Scheda Raccolta Dati certificate.
Annulment of deferring enrollment
If students do NOT graduate by March 2020, they will have to pay the University fees for the entire 3rd Academic year.
Connect to delphi and select "Rinuncia alla domanda cautelativa".
The system will annul the "Domanda cautelativa", will proceed with the enrollment of the student for the a.y. 2019/2020 and will generate the bank form of the first instalment of tuition fees that must be paid and validated so that the system can generate the bank form for the next instalment.
The instalments (first and second instalment) must be paid no later than June 8, 2020.
Please note that for each delayed payment you will pay a penalty fee of €100.00.
NOTE: In case you did not present the request for deferring the enrollment and proceed towards the payment of tuition fees for the third academic year, you can ask for return by January 31, 2020 through an appropriate request to be delivered to the Students Administrative Office.
Learn more about
Certificates from Delphi
CERTIFICATES AVAILABLE ON-LINE
To request the certificates you need on-line, quickly and easily, access Delphi.
List of types of certificates the on-line service can provide (both in English and Italian):
- Enrollment Certificate
- Enrollment Certificate with exams
- Historical Certificate
Here you can see where to find this option on Delphi.
Otherwise, you can obtain the certificates from the Student Administrative Office, by completing the form and including a duty stamp if required. Office hours: Monday and Friday 9:00 -12:00 , Wednesday 9:00 -12:00 and 14:00 - 16:00
Enrollment as part-time student
If for work, family, medical or personal reasons you cannot devote the standard annual hours to the study and to the attendance, it is possible to register as part-time student.
Deadline to exercise this option is fixed on 31 December, 2019.
It is important to know that:
- the transition from part-time to full-time and vice-versa is allowed only once during the student's career;
- this option is not reversible during the year.
Further information on Delphi system.
(*) Part-time option is not possible to students who are Behind Schedule (fuori corso).
Enrollment in single teaching courses
With the purposes of professional upgrading, curricular integration or cultural enrichment, it is possible to present a request to be enrolled in single teaching courses belonging to a Bachelor degree course or Master degree course held in the School of Economics for a total of 36 CFU without the necessity of being enrolled in the entire programme.
This will allow students to take the exam related to the course and receive a formal certificate regarding the result obtained if one of the following conditions is verified:
- be enrolled in a foreign University;
- are students enrolled in other Universities in the Italian territory, subject to authorization from the University in which the student is enrolled or for the fulfilment of specific agreements;
- be graduated thus have the qualification necessary for the enrollment in the Master Degree course;
- be graduated but not in possession of all the curricular requirements to be enrolled in a Master degree course, in order to integrate competencies as specifically requested by the Admission committee of the Master course chosen (see the Student Guide).
The School of Economics establishes, for each academic year, a maximum amount of 36 CFU to be acquired through single teaching courses.
For the enrollment to the first year of a Master degree course, it is allowed to purchase single teaching courses for a total number of credits that do not exceed half of the credits expected for the first year of the course.
Students who intend to purchase individual courses for the purposes of subsequent recognition of themselves at the moment of enrollment at the Master's Degree:
- MAY only take the exams of the first year of study and the optional courses;
- and MUST take the related exams by the autumn session (September 2020).
In order to cover the cost of University fees, each student who wants to follow single teaching courses is required to pay the amount of:
- € 200,00 for courses of 6 CFU;
- € 400,00 for courses of 9 or 12 CFU.
The procedures of enrollment in single teaching courses must be performed and completed by delivering the necessary documents to the office of “Segreteria Studenti” before the beginning of the lectures of the chosen course:
- Between September 17, 2019 and November 30, 2019 for courses starting on the first semester;
- Between January 15, 2020 and April 15, 2020 for courses starting on the second semester.
These are the instructions for the enrollment in single teaching courses:
1. Connect to Delphi system
2. Student Section
3. Section 3 – Single Course Enrollment
4. Fill-in the application and print it
5. Pay the 16 euro at any Unicredit bank or online
6. Validate the payment through the AUTH code released by the bank
7. Present the following documents to the Students Administrative Office:
- Application form
- Copy of your payment
- Nulla-osta from your University, if you are currently enrolled to another University.
At the following links, students can find all the academic courses and programs offered at the Master Degree programs of the School of Economics: http://economia.uniroma2.it/offerta-formativa?t=laurea-magistrale
After completing the request at the Students Administrative Office delivering all the required documents and after finalizing and validating the payment online of the proper amount for the single teaching course, it will then be possible to book the requested exams directly from the totem (Delphi) webpage from 30 to 4 working days prior to the exam date. For further information and/or details on the procedure to be followed, students are encouraged to refer to the Student Guide.