Registration to the First Year
All admitted applicants, once received the Acceptance Letter, must send an email to the Admissions Office for confirming if they intend to enroll to our program. Afterwards, will be possible to proceed with the online enrollment procedure from September 2019.
Admitted Italian applicants who have studied in a non-Italian university, once received the Acceptance Letter, must acquire the original Dichiarazione di Valore (Declaration of Value), which is the official document our Administration requires for the official enrollment.
Admitted international applicants, once received the Acceptance Letter, need to go to the competent Italian Diplomatic Authorities in their home-country to complete the pre-enrollment procedure.
Admitted students are allowed to proceed with the enrollment only if they obtained the Bachelor Degree (Laurea Triennale).
Italian admitted students who have not yet obtained the Bachelor Degree (Laurea Triennale) are allowed to attend classes starting in September if they will graduate by the autumn session. Once graduated, they must enroll to our program within November 5, 2018.
Procedure for Italian students
STEP 1. ONLINE ENROLLMENT PROCEDURE
1. Fill the evaluation questionnaire on the website "Quest Test"
2. Save the code of the questionnaire (CQ) issued by the system (Attention: the CQ has a validity of five days from the date of completion of the questionnaire, once expired it has to be filled in again)
3. Connect to Delphi system and select "Registration" (section 2), then in the section "Start Application Procedure" select On-campus course, Faculty of Economics, choose the Option 1 "I have passed the Admission/sustained the assessment test/I am in possession of the curricular requirements and I want to register myself" and proceed with the registration inserting your data
4. Click on "Print" and the system will release the enrollment request and the bank form for the payment of the first instalment. Tuition fees can be paid at any Unicredit Bank or online through the Unicredit website
5. Connect again to Delphi system in order to validate your payment: insert the CTRL and AUTH codes which are in the Bank's receipt of payment and the CQ code issued by the questionnaire
6. The Delphi system will release the enrollment number (matricola) and a password that will allow you to access the online student services (e-mail, fee payments, exam registration, etc.) Preserve carefully!
STEP 2. DOCUMENTS SUBMISSION TO THE STUDENTS ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE
Once the payment has been validated in the Delphi system, go to the Students Administrative Office of the School of Economics with the following documents by November 5, 2018:
1. The Enrollment Request printed from Delphi and signed by the student
2. Three recent passport-sized photographs
3. A copy of a valid personal identification document
4. A copy of the receipt of the first instalment payment (students eligible for full exemption from payment of tuition fees are excluded)
5. The form printed during the payment validation procedure marked “to be handed to the Segreteria Studenti”
NOTE: The payment validation and the submission of the documents to the Students Administrative Office are both mandatory in order to complete the enrollment procedure. The Students Administrative Office will give you the University Exam Booklet (Libretto) where exams will be registered.
Procedure for International students
ONLINE ENROLLMENT PROCEDURE
1. Connect to Delphi system and select "Registration" (section 2), then in the section "Start Application Procedure" select On-campus course, Faculty of Economics, choose the Option 2 "I have passed the Admission/sustained the assessment test/I am in possession of the curricular requirements and I want to register myself" and proceed with the registration inserting your data
2. Click on "Print" and the system will release the enrollment request with the list of documents to be uploaded (*)
3. Carefully preserve the CTRL code and the Fiscal code
4. Connect again to Delphi, select the option b "You have already filled out an application" and Insert Fiscal Code and CTRL
5. Upload a PDF file for each document required
6. The documents uploaded must be provided to the "International students office" (Via Cracovia, n. 50). After checking the regularity of your documents, the International Students Office will contact you via email for the submission of all the documents (Please note that you will have a personal appointment - respect the time and date to come to the Office).
7. Once received the email from the International Students Office, connect again to Delphi, select the option b "You have already filled out an application" and Insert Fiscal Code and CTRL and print the enrollment request that contains in the last page the bank form for the payment of the first instalment. Tuition fees can be paid at any Unicredit Bank or online through the Unicredit website
8. The day of the appointment with the International Students Office, deliver the enrolment request, the receipt of the payment and three recent passport-sized photo. The International students Office will validate your payment and will give you the enrollment number (matricola) and a password that will allow you to access the online students services (email, fee payments, exam registration, etc.) Preserve carefully!
Around 14 working days after the submission to the International Students Office, you can go to the Students Administrative Office of the School of Economics to collect your University Exam Booklet (Libretto) where exams will be registered.
(*) Documents to be uploaded in Delphi:
- Copy of the passport
- Copy of the Italian Fiscal Code
- Copy of the Resident Permit or receipt confirming the permit request (only for non-EU students resident abroad)
- Copy of Admission Letter
- Bachelor degree or equivalent first level degree translated into Italian by an official translator, authenticated by the authorities of the country where it was obtained
- Declaration of Value of the qualification released by the Italian Diplomatic Authority or certificate of comparability issued by ENIC-NARIC
- Certificate listing the exams passed, translated and legalized (translation is not required for transcripts originally produced in English) or the Diploma Supplement
Registration to the Second Year
For the enrollment to the second year, you must follow only the online procedure on Delphi. You must not deliver any documents to the Students Administrative Office of the School of Economics.
If you have concluded the two years at MSc in Economics and you intend to graduate in March 2019, see below the section "Enrollment while expecting to graduate".
Procedure for Italian and International students
Students must enrol to the second year of the program within November 5, 2018 by entering the Delphi and following these steps:
- Select “Student Section”
- Click on “Enrollment Procedure AA 2018/2019”
- Choose how you will pay the second instalment (in one or two instalments)
- Print out the payment form
- After having paid the instalment at any Unicredit Bank or online through the Unicredit website you must confirm the payment on Delphi by entering CTRL and AUTH codes (you'll find them in the receipt issued by the bank)
Deadline for the payment of the first instalment: November 5, 2018
NOTE: As for the enrollment to the first year, please remember to obtain your ISEEU at any CAF Office within the 17th of December, 2018.
Registration while expecting to graduate (Domanda cautelativa)
Once concluded their two years at Master of Science in Economics, students have three graduation sessions available to discuss their thesis: in July, in November and in March.
Winter (March) graduation session is the last one available to students and they are not required to pay the enrolment fee for an additional academic year. In this case, students need to carry out an administrative procedure for “deferring enrollment” (domanda cautelativa).
After March session, students can still graduate but they will be considered "fuori corso".
Procedure for deferring your enrollment is online on Delphi system:
- Select “Student Section”
- Click on “Enrollment Procedure AA 2018/2019”
- Fill in the Enrollment Form and put a tick in the box “domanda cautelativa/differimento termini iscrizione”
- Print item: the system will issue the Domanda cautelativa application and the payment slip. Delphi will issue a payment slip of € 0 that must be validated entering the AUTH code in order to complete the procedure.
Deadline for presenting the "Deferring enrollment": December 31, 2018
NOTE: If students do not present the “Deferring enrollement” within December 2018, they will have to pay for a 3rd Academic year.
Students need to present their ISEEU/"Scheda Raccolta Dati" certificate within the 17th of December, 2018 even if they have deferred the enrollment because in case they will not graduate by the last graduation session (March 2019), the University fees will be calculated according to the ISEEU/"Scheda Raccolta Dati" certificate.
Annulment of deferring enrolment
If students do NOT graduate by March 2019, they will have to pay the University fees for the entire 3rd Academic year.
Connect to delphi and select "Rinuncia alla domanda cautelativa".
The system will annul the "Domanda cautelativa", will proceed with the enrollment of the student for the a.y. 2018/2019 and will generate the bank form of the first instalment of tuition fees that must be paid and validated so that the system can generate the bank form for the next instalment.
The instalments (first and second instalment) must be paid no later than June 7, 2019.
Please note that for each delayed payment you will pay a penalty fee of € 100.00.
NOTE: In case you did not present the request for deferring the enrollment and proceed towards the payment of tuition fees for the third academic year, you can ask for return by January 30, 2019 through an appropriate request to be delivered to the Students Administrative Office.
Learn more about
Certificates from Delphi
CERTIFICATES AVAILABLE ON-LINE
To request the certificates you need on-line, quickly and easily, access Delphi.
List of types of certificates the on-line service can provide (both in English and Italian):
- Enrollment Certificate
- Enrollment Certificate with exams
- Historical Certificate
Here you can see where to find this option on Delphi.
Otherwise, you can obtain the certificates from the Student Administrative Office, by completing the form and including a duty stamp if required. Office hours: Monday and Friday 9:00 -12:00 , Wednesday 9:00 -12:00 and 14:00 - 16:00
Enrollment as part-time student
If for work, family, medical or personal reasons you cannot devote the standard annual hours to the study and to the attendance, it is possible to register as part-time student.
Deadline to exercise this option is fixed on 31 December, 2018.
It is important to know that:
- the transition from part-time to full-time and vice-versa is allowed only once during the student's career;
- this option is not reversible during the year.
Further information on Delphi system.
(*) Part-time option is not possible to students who are Behind Schedule (fuori corso).
Enrollment in single teaching courses
With the purposes of professional upgrading, curricular integration or cultural enrichment, it is possible to present a request to be enrolled in single teaching courses belonging to a Master degree course held at the School of Economics for a total of 36 CFU without the necessity of being enrolled in the entire postgraduate degree program.
This will allow students to take the exam related to the course and receive a formal certificate regarding the result obtained if one of the following conditions is verified:
- be enrolled in a foreign University;
- are students enrolled in other Universities in the Italian territory, subject to authorization from the University in which the student is enrolled or for the fulfilment of specific agreements;
- be graduated thus have the qualification necessary for the enrollment in the Master Degree course;
- be graduated but not in possession of all the curricular requirements to be enrolled in a Master degree course, in order to integrate competencies as specifically requested by the Admission committee of the Master course chosen (see the Student Guide a.y. 2018/2019).
For the enrollment to the first year of a Master degree course, it is allowed to purchase single teaching courses for a total number of credits that do not exceed half of the credits expected for the first year of the course.
Students who intend to purchase individual courses for the purposes of subsequent recognition of themselves at the time of enrollment at the Master's Degree:
- MAY only take the exams of the first year of study and the optional courses;
- and MUST take the related exams by the autumn session (September 2019).
All those who intend to attend single teaching courses will have to pay:
- 150,00 euro for courses of 6 CFU;
- 300,00 euro for courses of 9 or 12 CFU
For the a.y. 2018/2019 the procedures of enrollment in single teaching courses must be performed and completed by delivering the necessary documents to the Students Administrative Office of the School of Economics before the beginning of the lectures of the chosen course. Thus:
- between September 17, 2018 and November 30, 2018 for courses starting on the first semester;
- between January 15, 2019 and April 15, 2019 for courses starting on the second semester.
These are the instructions for the enrollment in single teaching courses:
- Connect to Delphi system
- Student Section, Section 3 – Single Course Enrolment
- Fill-in the application and print it
- Pay the 16 euro in each Unicredit bank or online
- Validate the payment through the AUTH code released by the bank.
- Present the following documents to the Students Administrative Office: Application form; Copy of your payment; Nulla-osta from your University, if you are currently enrolled to another University.
After completing the request at the Students Administrative Office delivering all the required documents and after finalizing and validating the payment online of the proper amount for the single teaching course, it will then be possible to book the requested exams directly from the totem (Delphi) webpage from 30 to 5 working days prior to the exam date.
For further information and/or details on the procedure to be followed, students are encouraged to refer to the Student Guide a.y. 2018/2019.