I trust this email finds you well. Some information related to the marketing pre-exam:
- The exam will be held in Aula Magna, at 11.00 am, the 21st of May.
- The possibility of the pre exam is reserved to attending students. However, there are some students who are allowed to take the pre exam even if not attending (e.g., graduating students or working students who asked for an exception).
- As soon as you arrive in Aula Magna, please leave all your stuff (including mobile and smart watches) nearby the wall of Aula Magna. You can only have your ID document (or booklet) pens, pencils, and water (i.e., drinks). Of course, it is not allowed to talk during the exam. Of important note, if the professors will catch you with your mobile, smart watches or talking, the withdrawal of the test will be immediate, with no possibility of discussion.
- As soon as you have left all your things nearby the walls of Aula Magna, please start sitting in the first rows of the students’ desks nearby the teachers’ desk. Once you have filled the first rows (3 empty spaces between students; I know I said 2 empty spaces, but the Aula Magna is bigger than T3, thus we can have more empty spaces), you can start filling the other rows.
- You will have 30 minutes per question, and each question will be graded up to 30/30. Thus, students who decide to do only 2 questions, will have one hour to do the written test, whilst students taking the whole exam will have 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- When I will check presence, you will have to tell me if you want to do 2 or 3 questions. In other words, you cannot choose the test’s typology after the announcement of the questions.
- The 2 questions will be related to the following chapters: 1, 3, 4, 6, 9, 10, 11, 13. The third question is related to the following chapters: 5, 15, 16-17-18, 20 and 21.
- Students will have 10 minutes to decide not taking the exam and do the withdrawal. If you take the pre-exam and you fail, you are allowed to re-do the exam in June only if your grading is not lower than 15/30. If your grading is lower, you will have to wait the second summer call in July.
- The possibility of doing only 2 questions out of 3 is related exclusively to the pre-exam. Students who decide to take this exam typology can do the third question either in June or July, not beyond (e.g., September or the winter session).
Wishing you all the very best and see you on Monday