1) please, remember that the lecture to be held on March, 27th, will start at 9.30am;
2) please, remember that March, 31st is the deadline to book for the Accenture challenge (groups of 4/5 people, not more!);
3) the slides about StartCupLazio 2023 are now on the website. If you are interested to submit a business idea, the first deadline is May, 5th. Full information available here: www.startcuplazio.it
4) The slides about strategy are also on the website.
Thanks and have a nice week end.
NEXT OFFICE HOURS - March, 27th, 11.30am-12.30pm (Room. 55, Research Building and on Teams)
ACCENTURE CHALLENGE: FURTHER DETAILS
as also anticipated yesterday in the classroom, these are the details for the Accenture challenge:
1) the Accenture slides are now on the course website ("class materials" folder);
2) you will receive a link by Anastassia Zannoni for the challenge booking;
3) if you are interested to the challenge, you need to form a group (4-5 people, not more) and book by March, 31st.
Participating to the challenge is not compulsory; groups that will book by March, 31st, could also delete themselves after that deadline.
Instead, groups which will not have booked by March, 31st, will not be allowed to book after that deadline.
1) ppt presentations (up to 8 slides) will have to be sent by April, 19th, 9am to Anastassia Zannoni (email@example.com) and myself;
2) groups accepted for the final presentation will be notified on April, 21st;
3) final presentations will take place on April, 26th, during the regular classroom time (up to 10 minutes for group, plus a quick session of Q&As).
If needed, we will continute to provide additional information during the upcoming lectures of General Management.
Thanks and best wishes.
NEXT OFFICE HOURS - March, 17th, 11am-12pm (on Teams)
quick updated about the lectures held this week:
1) The slides about the Enron case are now on the course's website ("slides" section). In this regard, I've also received requests by some of you for further readings for personal interest (they will not be class materials to be studied for the exam). Thus, I would suggest the following below:
a) a blog post We Must Avoid Another Enron (thebusinesstype.org)
b) a recent article about Enron now uploaded in the class materials ("additional references" section);
2) the slides about systemness, liability of newness and evolution are now on the website ("slides" section). They again refer to the article entitled "Darwinist connections....";
3) the slides about unicorns are also on the website ("slides" section).
Thank you very much for the engagement and looking forward to the next week.
NEXT OFFICE HOURS - March, 10th, 12pm-1pm (on Teams)
NEXT OFFICE HOURS - March, 2nd, 6pm-7pm (on Teams)
March, 2nd, 6pm-7pm (on Teams)
NEXT OFFICE HOURS
February, 22nd, 11.30am-12.30 pm, in my office and on Teams.
IMPORTANT - OFFICE HOURS 13TH FEBRUARY 2023, 5PM ONLY ON TEAMS
given unexpected health problems, these office hours will be only on Teams.
Please, enter the chat as usual, and I'll call you in due course.
NEXT OFFICE HOURS
February, 13th, 2023, 5pm-6pm, both in my office and on Teams.
General Management - Results Written Test - Jan., 31st, 2023
0258475 Not Sufficient
0266463 Not Sufficient
0308425 21 (including the software extrapoints)
0311145 23 (including the software extrapoints)
0300280 Not sufficient
0310305 28 (including the software extrapoints)
IMPORTANT - SCHEDULING OF THE WRITTEN TEST, JANUARY, 31ST, 2023
as also present in the Delphi, please note that the written test, January, 31st, 2023, will start at 9am.
The time for completing the test will remain the same (1:30 minutes).
Thanks and see you tomorrow.
IMPORTANT - OFFICE HOURS - JANUARY, 11TH, 2023 (12PM-1PM) ONLY ON TEAMS
please see the change in the object of this mail.
General Management - Results Written Test - Jan., 10th, 2022
1. 0308502 = 20 (including the software extrapoints);
2. 0289257 = not sufficient;
3. 0292026 = 24;
4. 0300280 = not sufficient;
5. 0308082 = not sufficient;
6. 0214324 = not sufficient.
For those students who are at least sufficient, please send me a mail to say "accept/refuse" or "integrative oral tomorrow at 10am in person".
The written test can be seen, as always, during my office hours.
Thanks and kind regards.
IMPORTANT - TODAY'S OFFICE HOURS POSTPONED
because of unexpected contingencies, the office hours scheduled for to date are moved from 6pm-7pm to 6.45-7.45 pm, only on Teams.
Thanks you very much.
IMPORTANT - OFFICE HOURS - SCHEDULING DECEMBER 2022 - JANUARY 2023
please consider the following scheduling as for the December 2022/January 2023 office hours:
1. December, 6th, 2022, 6pm-7pm (on Teams);
2. December, 13th, 2022, 6pm-7pm (on Teams);
3. December, 20th, 2022, 6pm-7pm (on Teams);
4. January, 11th, 2023, 12pm-1pm (Room 55, First Floor - Teaching Building, and on Teams);
5. January, 18th, 2023, 12pm-1pm (on Teams);
6. January, 25th, 2023, 12pm-1pm (on Teams);
7. February, 1st, 12pm-1pm (Room 55, First Floor - Teaching Building, and on Teams).
If you come, there is no need to alert us in advance.
As always, if you are on Teams, just write that you are online and you'll be called in due course. If you are in presence, just wait for your turn to come.
Thanks and kind regards.
Gianpaolo Abatecola and Federico Giannetti
IMPORTANT - OFFICE HOURS MOVED TO DECEMBER, 1ST, 4pm-5pm
the weekly office hours planned for Nov., 30th, 6pm-7pm on Teams are moved to December, 1st, 4pm-5pm, again on Teams.
Thank you very much.