Italian citizens with Italian title
Online enrollment, payment of the FIRST INSTALLMENT and payment validation (dealine NOVEMBER 6TH 2021)
Fill in the evaluation questionnaire on the "Quest Test" site. Keep your questionnaire code (QC) that will be issued by the system (N.B. the QC remains valid for only five days after filling in the questionnaire, after which the questionnaire must be filled in again).
Connect to the Delphi Online Services;
Select Student Section, Key 2 - Registration;
Select the “Start application procedures";
Carefully read all the instructions and complete the enrollment application, select the Course of Study in "Global Governance", then enter all the required data and self-certification of the High School Diploma. If the student wants to pay the second instalment in one tranche (mandatory for tuition payments below 300 euro) please select the appropriate button;
Print the invoice for the payment of the first instalment;
Make the payment at any UniCredit bank Agency;
Log into the Online Services website again, then enter the payment codes (CTRL and AUTH reported in the invoice and the QC) to validate the payment. Doing so will provide a matriculation number and a password;
Keep the matriculation number and the password as they will grant access to the University’s IT services (email, payment of subsequent instalments, requesting list of taken exams, exams’ registration, etc.).
It is mandatory to pay the enrollment fee via PagoPA system. Further information is available on the following link.
More information relating to the amount of the tuition fees, payment modalities and partial or total exemptions will be available on the Student Guide A.Y. 2020/2021, published on the University website web.uniroma2.it
Transfers e inbound transfers
University students from other Universities or from other Faculty courses of the University of Rome "Tor Vergata" must scan a legible documentation proving the request for inbound transfer (if coming from other Faculty courses of the University of Rome "Tor Vergata") or transfer (if coming from other Universities) and send it, along with the request for a confirmation of receipt, to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com within the following dates:
- From August 1, 2021 to December 31, 2021;
The Students Secretariat will send, along with a reading confirmation, the additional procedures to be carried out on the Delphi system of the University.
EU and equivalent students, non-EU resident in Italy and Italian citizens with foreign title
Documents required for the enrollment
- A true copy of the final Diploma obtained after at least 12 years of education, with the official translation in Italian and validated by the Italian competent authorities in the Country of the educational system attended. This validation is not necessary if the certification presents the “Aja Apostille”.
- Original of the Declaration of Value of the final title issued by the Italian competent authorities as above or Statement of Comparability released by the ENIC-NARIC centre (for what concerns Italy, you can consult the website of CIMEA).
- Copy of the certificate that states the student passed the proficiency test for the access to the universities if expected and mandatory in your home Country (Selectividad in Spain; Prova general de Acesso in Portugal; etc.) with the official translation in Italian and validated by Italian competent authorities. This validation is not necessary if the certification presents the “Aja Apostille”.
- Copy of the Fiscal Code.
- Copy of the Residence Permit (only for non-EU students regularly resident in Italy).
- Copy of the Admission Letter.
- In case the title is obtained after less than 12 years of education, then has to be provided:
- Certification of the partial academic studies accomplished with the official translation in Italian and validated by Italian competent authorities. This validation is not necessary if the certification presents the “Aja Apostille”.
- Academic title obtained in a Non-University institution with the official translation in Italian and validated by Italian competent authorities. This validation is not necessary if the certification presents the “Aja Apostille”.
- Certification of a foundation course released by the Italian secondary school institutions as a complementary title of the schooling abroad.
Warning: All the documents in a foreign language must be provided with the official translation in Italian and consular validation (you can refer to local translators and then request the Italian competent authorities in your Country to certify the compliance of the translation. This legalization is not necessary if the certificate reports the Apostille Aja).
Non-Eu students resident abroad (students with visa)
This category refers to students holding citizenship of a non-EU Country and resident abroad, hence applying for a study visa.
The procedures for the registration to the Bachelor’s for the non-EU citizens residing abroad follow the ministerial dispositions that certifies each year terms and modalities for the submission of the pre-enrollment application at the the Italian diplomatic-consular Representation, validation of the titles and Study Visa.