According to the new regulation all the extra-UE students enrolled at the first year have to paid, beside the regional fee and the italian stamp duty, an additional annual fee fixed according to the country of origin:
- 500,00 € for all the students that come from relevant countries (according to Decreto MIUR 3 maggio 2018 e successivi aggiornamenti)
- 1.000,00 € for all the other students extra-UE
For futher information read HERE
FIRST YEAR STUDENTS – FEES FOR THE AY 2018/2019
Tuition Fee Regulation
Tuition fees at the University of Rome Tor Vergata for the AY 2018/2019 will be based on the student’s family income and no extra-fee will be charged for courses taught in English.
International students’ family income can only be certified by the Italian Diplomatic Authorities (local Consulate or local Embassy), which students should consult in order to know what documents are needed for such certification. Once the proper documentation is submitted to the Italian Diplomatic Authority, it will provide the student with the certified documents that need to be brought to any CAF Office (Italian Tax Service Centres) after arriving in Rome.
The CAF office will deliver to the student the ISEEU module necessary to then determine the student’s yearly tuition fee amount.
Not submitting the ISEEU to the University will imply for the student the payment based on the maximum rate of the yearly fee of the course (80% of the maximum rate for the students coming from low-income economies or lower-middle-income economies* ; 100% of the maximum rate for all the other international students).
The student must get the ISEEU module at the CAF Office no later than 17th December 2018; after this date, a non-refundable late submission fee will have to be paid by the student, according to the following table:
|From 18th Dec 2018 to 15th March 2019||150 euro|
|From 16th March 2019 to 31th May 2019||200 euro|
NB: Students are required to pay the first instalment of their tuition fee no later than Monday, 5th November 2018 (or meet the deadline set by the Call of the Board of the student’s Programme, if different).
Tuition Fee Amounts
Yearly tuition fee amounts vary depending on the ISEEU index, calculated by the CAF Office, as follows:
- Students with an ISEEU lower than 13.000 euro are in the tuition “no-tax area” and will only be charged with a tuition of 156,00 euro per year; students applying for the Laziodisu scholarship benefits will only be charged with 16,00 euro**.
- Students with an ISEEU ranging between 13.001 and 30.000 euro will be charged with a fee not higher than 1.190,00 euro.
- For students with an ISEEU higher than 30.000 euro, tuition fees rise linearly for ISEEUs lower than 90.000 euro; for ISEEUs greater than 90.000 euro, tuition fees remain constant at the maximum tuition level. Maximum tuition level is 7.250,00 euro.
Please note that not passing and registering exams (10 credits at least) within 10th August 2019 will affect the student’s tuition fee for the enrollment to the second year, significantly increasing the yearly amount.
*Please see here the list of relevant countries (Art.1), according to the Italian Ministry of Education.
**In the case in which the student applying for the Laziodisu scholarship were not to be granted it, he/she will have to pay the fees based on his/her ISEEU, as for all the other students.