HISTORY AND CIVILIZATION
THE FINAL GRADES FOR ATTENDING STUDENTS OF HISTORY & CIVILIZATION 2018-2019 ARE OUT
Sunday 16 June 2019
Dear H&C students,
You can find the final grades in the "Material Didattico" folder – it is the first item on the list.
I remind you that
- those who are satisfied of their final grade shall come to the exam to have their grade recorded
– those who failed or did not hand in the essay for either module 1 or module 3 will have to re-sit the whole exam as non-attending students (for rules applying to non-attending students please check the syllabus)
– those who failed module 2 have the possibility to maiintain the grades for Module 1 and 3 and re-sit module 2 exam only on 1 July at 10:00. If they do not sit the exam on 1 July or should they fail again, they will have to sit the whole exam as non-attending students in September (for rules applying to non-attending students please check the syllabus)
– those who are unhappy with the final grade can only try to score higher by re-sitting Module 2 on 1 July. However, they shall carefully considier taking this step: they could score lower in the module 2 re-sit exam and hence worsen the final grade, or they could even fail the module 2 re-sit and hence have to re-sit the whole exam as non-attending students.
Material for seminars and exam
Saturday 20 April 2019
Dear H&C students,
I remind you that, as agreed in class last Thursday, you can now find uploaded on the platform:
- the slides of the last two lectures
- all the questions for the seminars (from which exam questions will be selected)
- the full guide to main themes of the seminars/exam, related lectures and related readings (** H&C: MAIN THEMES, LECTURES AND READINGS FOR SEMINARS AND THE EXAM).
History and Civilization Teaching Assistant
Thursday 20 December 2018
The following classes will be held by Dr. Benedetto Zaccaria:
April 23, 11am-1pm
April 29, 11am-1pm + 2-4pm
April 30, 11am-1pm