here are the details of the written test that your representative will have to turn you over by e-mail.
The written test usually starts at 10.00 am.
1) I will send the exam sheet with the exercises, 5 minutes before to a representative. For June 3, it is Albanese who in turn passes it on to all her colleagues who will have to take the exam.
2) at 11.00 you suspend and send me by 11.15 the written test scanned or send me photographed with your mobile phone etc, but CLEAR both in the layout and in the writing !! the address to which you must send me the test individually is
firstname.lastname@example.org (and if possible also add email@example.com)
3) after 11.15-11.20 written tests will NOT be accepted. In this case, only the oral exam will be carried out.
4) I will send you the scores obtained as soon as the writings have been corrected (always to the representative), obviously they are basic-starting scores that can be confirmed, increased, decreased or cancelled by the oral questions.
5) this test is valid only for the session that you are facing, you will understand that I cannot count it for future sessions. For example, if a student takes the written test for June 3, he must take the relative oral test scheduled for June 6, he cannot take the written test in another session.
thanks again Bruno Chiarini