1. PRE-ENROLLMENT PROCEDURE
All WINNER CANDIDATES IN THE FIRST ROUND OF ADMISSION must complete the on-line pre-enrolment procedure according to the following period: From April 15th to April 30th, 2020
In order to save their position, winner students have to:
1. Connect to Delphi system: https://delphi.uniroma2.it/totem/jsp/index.jsp?language=EN ;
2. Select “Student Section” > Point 2 > “Pre-enrollment” > Point a) “Start application procedures”. Fill in the form with the required data. Please fill in the course code (T16 - T17) chosen in the application, otherwise the system is not will be able to recognize your fiscal code.The system will issue the application form and a bulletin to pay with a personal CTRL code.
3. Print the application form and the bulletin (rememeber to keep it)
4. You can pay the bulletin of 156 € (not refundable) by cash in any Unicredit bank or by using a credit card at the following link: https://online-retail.unicredit.it/ibx/web/public/universityTaxes.jsp
Remember: the Unicredit service online is closed from 8:30 pm to 1:00 am (GMT +1) and the payments occurred after 4:30 pm will be processed the day after. Take into consideration the above mentioned schedule in order to not miss the deadline with the penalty to lose the reserved position.
In the bulletin you will find all the information useful for the payment:
- Amount to pay;
- Codice Fiscale
- Academic Year
N.B. The amount to pay for the pre-enrolment (156 euro), corresponds to the payment of the first installment for the a.y. 2020/2021. It is not refundable. It means that this payment will be valid for the enrolment for all those students who will finalize the procedure in July, while the students who will decide to not complete the enrolment can not request any reimbursement.
Once you have paid the bulletin, you will receive the AUTH code.
If the amount will be paid by cash, the AUTH code will be on the payment receipt while, if the amount will be paid on-line, the code will be sent by mean of a mail (the mail is itself the payment receipt) that has to be inserted on the DELPHI system in order to validate the payment.
5. Connect again to Delphi System and validate your payment according to the following procedure: Select “Student Section” > Point 2 > “Preregistration” > Point b) “Validate application”. Fill in your CTRL and AUTH codes.
IMPORTANT: The payment validation is NECESSARY in order to confirm your preregistration!
6. The winner students who will perform the preregistration procedure by April 30th, will be able to enrol in the BSc in Business Administration and Economics.
The online enrollment will be open starting from July 15 to July 30 (for EU students and non-EU students already residing in Italy), from September 3 to September 24 (for non-EU students residing abroad who need study VISA for Italy). By entering the CTRL code used during the preregistration procedure it will be possible to retrieve the personal details.
The winner candidates who will not respect the on-line pre-enrolment deadline, will leave their positions to the following eligible candidates.
The first merit ranking scrolling (based on the rank position) will be published on our website on May 8, 2020.
The winner candidates resulting from this scrolling process will have to complete the on-line enrolment procedure from July 15 to July 30, 2020 (for EU students or NON-EU students already resident in Italy), from September 3 to September 24, 2020 (for NON-EU students residing abroad who need study VISA).
► EU STUDENTS AND NON-EU STUDENTS ALREADY RESIDING IN ITALY, that after the first merit ranking scrolling (by May 8th, 2020) are still eligible, but not yet winner, will be inserted in the final ranking of the Second Call with their original score.
At the end of the second round of admission (reserved for EU students and NON-EU students already residing in Italy), the winner candidates will have to perform and complete the online enrolment procedure from July 15th to July 30th, 2020.
After the deadline (July 30th), the Board will keep performing the scrolling of the EU students and NON-EU students already residing in Italy merit ranking:
RANKING SCROLLING DATE
First scrolling of the Second round merit ranking
August 5th, 2020
|From September 3nd to September 24th, 2020|
Second scrolling of the Second round merit ranking
September 28th, 2020
|From September 30th to October 14th, 2020|
►NON-EU STUDENTS RESIDING ABROAD WHO NEED STUDY VISA that after the first merit ranking scrolling (by May 8, 2020) are still eligible, but not yet winner, will miss the chance to enter in the BSc in Business Administration and Economics.
No other scrolling will occur due to the necessary time to complete the pre-registration to the Italian Embassy or Consulate in the Country where the candidate resides
FOR ANY DOUBT ABOUT YOUR POSITION IN THE RANKING LIST OF THE FIRST ADMISSION ROUND, PLEASE CONSULT HERE THE FINAL RESULTS.
2. ENROLMENT PROCEDURE
The enrollment procedure must be performed:
- from July 15th to July 30th, 2020 (for EU students or NON-EU students already resident in Italy)
- from September 3rd to September 24th, 2020 (for NON-EU students residing abroad who need study VISA)
following the steps below:
1. Fill the evaluation questionnaire on the website "Quest Test"
2. Save the code of the questionnaire (CQ) issued by the system
(Attention: the CQ has a validity of five days from the date of completion of the questionnaire, once expired it has to be filled in again)
Now, if you have an Italian Diploma, go the Area 4. PAYMENT OF FIRST INSTALLMENT, otherwise go to the AREA 3. STUDENTS WITH A FOREIGN DIPLOMA.
IMPORTANT! 2020/2021 ENROLLMENT PROCEDURE FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENT RESIDENT ABROAD
As indicated by the Italian Authorities, the pre-enrollment procedure for international students who reside abroad will be available online through the Universitaly portal starting in June 2020. The Italian Embassies must complete all procedures for issuing study visas by the end of November 2020, and international students should be able to arrive at Tor Vergata starting in January 2021.
Due to these new deadlines, international students who reside abroad and who have been admitted to the 2020/2021 a.y. may enroll at Tor Vergata University through an online procedure by completing the following steps:
- Upload the documents requested for the enrollment at the university
- Pay the tuition fee first instalment
Once concluded, students will be assigned a student number (matricola) and they will have access to online lectures and other services available on the student platform (Delphi).
The online enrollment must be formalized in person as soon as the student arrives in Italy and he/she will be requested to bring their original documents (the same documents already uploaded on Delphi) and the residence permit to the Tor Vergata International Students Office.
3. STUDENTS WITH A FOREIGN DIPLOMA
In order to conclude the on-line enrolment, you must upload in the system all requested documents by the "International Students Office".
DOCUMENT MUST BE UPLOADED:
In order to correctly enroll to a Bachelor or Single-cycle program you must provide:
- Either a true copy of the final title obtained after at least 12 years of education, accompanied by the Statement of Comparability issued by the CIMEA.
Or a true copy of the final title obtained after at least 12 years of education, with official translation in Italian and validated by the Italian competent authorities in the Country of the educational system attended. This validation is not necessary if the certification presents the “Aja Apostille”; accompanied by the original of the Declaration of Value of the final title issued by the Italian competent authorities for the territory.
Given the current circumstances due to the Covid-19, in order to finalize the enrolment we suggest you to request the Statement of Comparability to the CIMEA by registering at the following link: https://cimea.diplo-me.eu/torvergata/#/auth/login
In case the title is obtained after less than 12 years of education, then you must provide:
- Certification of the partial academic studies accomplished with official translation in Italian and validated by Italian competent authorities. This validation is not necessary if the certification presents the “Aja Apostille”.
- Academic title obtained in a Non-University institution with official translation in Italian and validated by Italian competent authorities. This validation is not necessary if the certification presents the “Aja Apostille”.
- Certification of a foundation course released by the Italian secondary school institutions as complementary title of the schooling abroad.
Note that the abovementioned additional or complementary certifications of titles obtained with less than 12 years of education allow the enrolment to the first academic year and cannot be evaluated for enrolment with abbreviation of course in order to avoid a double evaluation of the same titles.
- Copy of the certificate that states the student passed the proficiency test for the access to the universities if expected and mandatory in your home Country (Selectividad in Spain; Prova geral de Acesso in Portugal; etc.) with official translation in Italian and validated by Italian competent authorities. This validation is not necessary if the certification presents the “Aja Apostille”.
- Copy of the Residence Permit (only for non-EU students regularly resident in Italy).
- Copy of the Fiscal Code.
- Copy of the letter of admission, when provided.
Once you have obtained the required documents, follow these steps:
- Select in the Student Area, Button 2 – Enrolment “point "b" You have already filled in the application;
- Enter your Fiscal Code and CTRL;
- Upload the documents required for the enrolment. It is necessary to upload ONE pdf file for each document;
- Wait for the International Students Office’s response: the Office has to verify the documentation you uploaded to enable you to enroll. If all your documents are regular and nothing is missing, you will receive an email with the instructions to pay the first installment and to validate the payment (The bulletin will be equal to 0 in case of pre-enrolment);
- The payment validation will allow you to get your matricola and password, needed to access the online classes and for your online career management at Tor Vergata;
As soon as you will be allowed to enter Italy and arrive in Rome, you will have to submit the original documents digitally uploaded on the Delphi System (point l) and a valid residence permit (for non-EU students only). Once at Tor Vergata, please reach the International Students Office (Via Cracovia n. 50 - Building D floor 0) for this compulsory administrative step.
IMPORTANT: The International Students Office will check the regularity of the documents and in case they are not provided or incomplete, the admission will be invalid.
THE CANDIDATES WITH FOREIGN QUALIFICATIONS CAN FINALIZE THE PROCEDURE (FROM POINT I TO M) BY UPLOADING THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR THE NEXT POINT STUDENTS HAVE TIME UNTIL NOVEMBER 30.
International Students Office
Address: Via Cracovia n.50 – 00133 Rome (Building D – ground floor – room n. 001)
Office Hours: Monday and Friday: 9-12 a.m.; Wednesday: 9-12 a.m. and 2-4 p.m.
phone: +39 06 7259.2567/3231/3233/2566
4. PAYMENT OF FIRST INSTALLMENT
It is possible to pay your fees using pagoPA.
Payments can be made:
- online with a credit card by connecting to the site http://utov.it/pagopa
- via PAgoPA’s APP IO if you have SPID credentials
- via home / mobile banking through CBILL circuit or members of the PagoPA system
- at all bank branches or ATMs that allow you to pay through the CBILL circuit or members of the PagoPA system
- in Sisal / Lottomatica ticket offices
- it is not possible to pay the PagoPA bulletin at the Poste Italiane counters
N.B. Use only the payment slip issued by the system at the moment of enrolment/registration. Any other payment made and in any other way (e.g. through a direct credit transfer) will not be considered valid in the enrolment procedure and will not be refunded.
- Connect again to Delphi system to validate your payment: on click on point 2. Enrolment; b. You have already filled out an application; Insert your Fiscal Code and CTRL; Click on “Confirm PagoPA” option [Please Note: According to the payment channel you have used, there will be different timelines for the validation of the payment. If the system does not allow you to validate immediately the payment, just wait for few hours].
- After the validation, the system will release the enrolment number (Matricola) and a Password which will allow the access to online students’ services (e-mail, fee payments, exam registration, etc…). Be careful to preserve them.
5. DOCUMENTS TO BE HANDED TO THE STUDENTS' SECRETARY
When the situation makes it possible, in order to complete the ENROLMENT PROCEDURE students must go to the Students' Secretary of the School of Economics to obtain the booklet. We will communicate as soon as possible the procedure and the deadline.
Please take note about the documents will be asked to bring:
- The Enrolment Request signed by the student;
- Two recent passport-sized photographs;
- A photocopy of a valid personal identification document;
- A photocopy of the receipt of the first instalment payment (students eligible for full exemption from payment of tuition fees are excluded);
- The form printed during the validation procedure marked “to be handed to the Segreteria Studenti”;
- Provide the residence permit in original (for NON-EU students)
|Students' Secretary of the School of Economics
via Columbia, 2 - Building B, Ground Floor
Front Office Hours: Monday and Friday 9-12 a.m.; Wednesday 9-12 a.m. and 2-4 p.m.
6. PAYMENT OF THE 2° INSTALLMENT (for EU Students and NON-EU Students firstly enrolled before a.y. 2020/2021)
The amount of the second instalment will be calculated by the system on the basis of each student's family income, stated on the ISEEU certificate.
In order to obtain the ISEEU certificate, students should exclusively consult the tax service centers (CAF) by the 15th of December, 2020.
Students who have applied for a Laziodisu scholarship, in the event that this scholarship is not awarded or is withdrawn, in order to obtain tax reductions, will have to, however, through their reserved area of the Delphi portal, authorize the University to consult the INPS database in order to obtain their ISEE-University certificate. The deadline for this procedure is December 15th, 2020.
Students who intend to pay University fees on the base of their family income must submit the ISEEU through the CAF Office or INPS and authorize on the Delphi system the University to acquire from the INPS database the ISEEU certificate required by December 15, 2020.
Students who decide not to apply for a reduction in tuition fees, who do not have a valid ISEE- University, who have an ISEE-University of more than 90,000 Euros or who do not authorize the consultation of the INPS database will automatically have to pay the maximum fee foreseen for their contribution class.
For obtaining the ISEEU students must fill in the "Dichiarazione sostitutiva unica" (DSU) that contains information about the family composition and income and wealth of each component of the family. It must be completed and submitted to a CAF (Tax Assistance Centers) or to INPS (also via the INPS online portal).
Once obtained the ISEEU certificate, at INPS or CAF, the student must connect to the Delphi system to verify the correct acquisition and recalculation of the second instalment within the 15th of December, 2020.
In case of anomalies, the student is required to report the problem by writing to email@example.com.
Not submitting the ISEEU to the University will imply for the student the payment based on the maximum amount of taxes.
To pay the second installment:
- Connect to http://delphi.uniroma2.it; Select Student Area, Key 4 “manage career online”;
- Insert your enrolment number and password;
- Select “print invoice of succeeding instalments”:
- Print out the form (option: one instalment) or the forms (option: two instalments) to pay the required amount for the second instalment;
- Make the payment through PagoPA.
- Connect again to delphi to validate your payment by clicking on "Confirm PagoPA".
The second istalment can be paid:
- in two instalment (system default option): 50% within the 31rd of March 2021 and the other 50% within the 29th of May 2021.
- in one instalment within the 31st of March 2021 if you selected the option "payment in one instalment" or if the amount of the second instalment is less than € 300.
In case of late payment will be applied a penalty of:
- € 50 for the payment within one month from the expiration
- € 100 for the payment over one month from the expiration
NOTE: Only the form printed out during the enrolment procedure is to be used.
If the document will be presented after that date, there will a penalty as following:
|Date of ISEEU||Amount for the penalty|
|From December 17, 2020 to March 16, 2021||€ 150|
|From March 17, 2019 to May 29, 2021||€ 200|
More information are available in our Tuition Fees area.
7. PAYMENT OF THE 2° INSTALLMENT (for NON-EU Students firstly enrolled in a.y. 2020/2021)
Non-EU students with a foreing income, who will enrol to the first year in the a.y. 2020/2021, will be asked to pay an annual tuition fee of 2.656,00 €.
The first installment (156 €) must be paid during the pre-enrollment/enrollment procedure.
The second installment (2500 €) can be paid:
- in two installments (system default option): 50% (1250 €) within the 31st of March 2021 and the other 50% (1250 €) within the 29th of May 2021.
- in one installment: within the 31st of March 2021, if you have selected the option "payment in one installment".