Student authentication

Is it the first time you are entering this system?
Use the following link to activate your id and create your password.
»  Create / Recover Password

NON-EU Applicants

Non-EU citizens living outside Italy, in addition to the rules and deadlines set by the University of Tor Vergata, must pre-enrol lat the competent Italian Diplomatic Authority in their Country. Students are advised to contact the aforesaid authorities for detailed information.

After the pre-enrollment procedures, students must obtain from their Italian Embassy the following documents:

1. The original high school Diploma, legalized and translated in Italian language;

2. the DOV - Declaration of Value of the original high school diploma / or Statement of Comparability from CIMEA (see below);

3. any other academic and post-secondary certificates, also legalized and translated;

4. an authenticated passport photo.

5. Study Visa for Italy


As indicated by the Italian Authorities, the pre-enrollment procedure for international students who reside abroad will be available online through the Universitaly portal. The Italian Embassies must complete all procedures for issuing study visas by the end of August 2024.

> Once in Italy, students have to go to the International Students Office and provide all the requested documents necessary for the enrollment at University of Rome Tor Vergata. The International Students Office will check the regularity of the documents and if the documents requested are not provided or are incomplete, the admission will be invalid.

Check here the criteria for assessing the suitability of foreign qualifications for the admission in the Italian University!

EU Applicants

Eu nationals and EU-equated citizens do not need a Visa to study in Italy.

However, they do need to contact  the competent Italian Diplomatic Authorities for the legal translation and the legalisation of the qualification. All the applicants that have studied in a Non-Italian High School must acquire the original Dichiarazione di Valore (Declaration of Value), which is the official document required for the enrolment in any Italin University.

The EU students can obtain the legalization, the translation and the “Declaration of Value” of your High School Diploma by the Italian Diplomatic Representatives in the Country in which the title has been obtained or by ENIC-NARIC centers. In Italy you can refer to the CIMEA  - Information Centre on Academic Mobility and Equivalence.

Students of "Tor Vergata" University can request the Statement of Comparability through the following link: https://cimea.diplo-me.eu/torvergata/#/auth/login .To get more information, click on "CIMEA - Statement of Comparability" that you can find on this page.

> Once in Italy, students with forein qualification have to go to the International Students Office and provide all the requested documents necessary for the enrollment at University of Rome Tor Vergata. The International Students Office will check the regularity of the documents and if the documents requested are not provided or are incomplete, the admission will be invalid.

Check here the criteria for assessing the suitability of foreign qualifications for the admission in the Italian University!

CIMEA - Statement of Comparability

Foreign qualification at the time of the enrolment in any Italian University MUST be provided with the related official legalization, translation in italian and Declaration of Value (D.O.V.) issued by the Italian Diplomatic Representative in the Country in which the diploma has been obtained, or with a Statement of Comparability which is a suitable substitute for the above required documents.

For any doubt about the requirements necessary for the enrollment (which are the same for any Italian University), we encourage you to check the Attachments 1 if you have a:

  • Qualification obtaioned at the end of a scholastic period inferior to 12 years
  • USA Qualification
  • British Qualification
  • Greek Qualifications
  • Qualifications issued by Ecclesiastical Universities located in Italy and approved by the Holy See

and Attachments 2 if you have:

  • Italian qualifications obtained from schools in border areas or Italian sections of foreign schools
  • International Baccalaureate Qualification

If you have not requested/obtained yet the Declaration of Value by the Italian Embassy and the translation in italian and legalization of your High school Diploma, you can alternatively refer to the CIMEA in order to obtain the Statement of Comparability.
The Statement of Comparability is issued on the basis of an agreement between CIMEA and the University of Rome Tor Vergata. It is therefore released exclusively to applicants of the University of Rome Tor Vergata and it can be presented exclusively to the University of Rome Tor Vergata authorities.

Instructions to request the Statement of Comparability:

  • Register at the following link https://cimea.diplo-me.eu/torvergata/#/auth/login
  • Activate your account by following the instructions that you will receive by e-mail after the on-line registration
  • Enter again in the system with your email address and password.
  • Click on “Comparability" (on the left side of the screen)
  • Upload the required documents

CIMEA - NARIC Italia will send the original Statement of comparability in PDF both at the email address indicated in the Application form and directly at our University  (to grant us the validity of the qualification itself)  in 15 working days from the acceptance of the request.

For students of Tor Vergata University the cost is only 150 euros (VAT included) for each Statement.

This agreement allows you to save money and time!

- For further information about the service please send an email to unitorvergata@cimea.it

- For additional requests concerning doubts and inquiries on your qualification, please contact our International Student Office (international.students@uniroma2.it)

Obviously, Non-EU students residing abroad will have to go in any case to the Italian Diplomatic Representative in their home Country to obtain the STUDENT VISA for Italy and the ITALIAN FISCAL CODE.

Questions to find out if you need a visa for Italy


Read our Call For Application carefully and send us your application on the DELPHI SYSTEM!

After the admission and pre-enrolment procedure in DELPHI, you can download the Acceptance Letter.

If you have lost your CTRL, you can click on “Find CTRL” and then “Pre-enrolment,” select “School of Economics” and the course code you have chosen (T16 for BA, T17 for Economics).


You are requested to fill out the pre-enrolment application online through the Universitaly Portal at the following link:

When filling out the application, please write:

  • the University of Rome Tor Vergata as your chosen University;
  • the University Course you have been admitted to;
  • the Embassy/Consulate where you will apply for an entry Visa to Italy.

You will have to upload the required documents at the end of the procedure.
The pre-enrolment application will be verified by Tor Vergata University of Rome and forwarded to the Embassy or Consulate you have declared in your application.

To facilitate Visa issuing operations, we recommend that you request a statement of comparability of your High School Diploma from CIMEA by connecting directly to the following link: https://cimea.diplo-me.eu/torvergata/#/auth/login and uploading it during the pre-enrolment process on the Universitaly portal.

Please note: you are recommended to request the required documents for the pre-enrollment on Universitaly well in advance so that you can upload them within the set deadline (31/07/2024).  As the procedures for issuing the entry visa by the Embassy/Consulate must be completed by the end of  August, 2024.

In addition, you can consult all the information on the new procedures for entry, stay, and registration relating to the Academic Year 2024/25 on the Italian Ministry of Education website: https://www.studiare-in-italia.it/studentistranieri/.